HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just wanted to say thanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazzan
Slave

PostSubject: Just wanted to say thanks   Mon Mar 06 2017, 02:47

Just wanted to say thanks to both Brian and Thor for the podcast.. because of it I went and purchased a giant dark Eldar army... Once my wife finds out Im hoping to crash on one of ur guys couches =)...... On a serious note thanks for the podcast I have really enjoyed it and appreciate you guys doing it
Back to top Go down
tibersky
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Tue Mar 07 2017, 01:35

Dito!
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Tue Mar 07 2017, 18:33

While we're showering Splintermind with praise, you guys (Thor and Brian and now Alex) are my idols. If for whatever reason Splintermind would ever stop being a thing, I would immediately start teaching myself all the necessary microphone and editing stuff, shang-hai a co-host or two and start doing it myself for the greater evil of dark eldar players everywhere. Until then, I think you guys are doing a fantastic job, thank you so much.

Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Thu Mar 09 2017, 17:44

Whoa, thanks everyone! It means a lot to us when listeners get enjoyment out of our little show. It's so weird to so how many people listen to and download the show when it feels like we're just three guys talking to each other over the internet in our little hobby areas about little plastic people and throwing dice.

Because we are Razz

Serious note- We will have more hobby hangout sessions if you'd ever like to get in on one. Alex and I had a blast last Sunday getting a little paint in while chatting with people!

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Lazzan
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Sat Mar 11 2017, 06:04

Yeah Im looking forward to ur next hobby hangout to just chat with you guys...To be honest thats why I like the show as it seems Im sitting around with a bunch of friends talking. ... Keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Sat Mar 11 2017, 09:42

Yeah. It's a fun show, that's for sure!
You could do a series with interviews of players around the world. See what the difference in play style is maybe.

And I'm not suggesting that because I want in Wink
(I want, but I don't have the time to play and therefore not much to tell) Sad
Back to top Go down
HaeSuse
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Tue Jul 18 2017, 05:44

Adding to the thanks. Almost done listening from the beginning to current, and loving all of it. The show helped me get up the courage to overcome my "whoops, I ran over every single GW model I've ever owned with my car" tragedy of 2004, and finally get back into the game.

You guys rock. Keep on rockin.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Wed Aug 02 2017, 01:05

@HaeSuse wrote:
Adding to the thanks. Almost done listening from the beginning to current, and loving all of it. The show helped me get up the courage to overcome my "whoops, I ran over every single GW model I've ever owned with my car" tragedy of 2004, and finally get back into the game.

You guys rock. Keep on rockin.

Ran over every single GW model you've ever owned...... Shocked

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Keast Kannegaard
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   Wed Aug 02 2017, 13:30

Yea like the rest its a pleasure to listen to you guys and your positive attitude:) makes me want to play even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks   

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: