HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry   Wed Feb 08 2017, 05:31

http://traffic.libsyn.com/splintermind/Episode_30_Fall_of_Cadia_When_Doves_Cry.mp3

We're back...now 50% better! We cover the Gathering Storm Part 1: Fall of Cadia. We talk fluff, GW's new direction with campaign releases, formations that make sense, and debate exactly how swanky Trayzn's voice sounds. Also covered is the confessional moment as Brian admits how bad of a Reaver problem he has resulting from the Gangs of Commorragh. #KeepingupwiththeKeffers

*Note: An apology for Brian's super janky audio. Aside from recovering from a cold, his laptop reset to the default internal mic instead of his fancy mic.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Rachet
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry   Wed Feb 08 2017, 14:56

Very nice episode.

Having said that, because of you I'll actually add Hellions to my 750 list in next month's FLGS league. This is not gonna work, but I can't wait to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexthearchon
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry   Wed Feb 08 2017, 16:22

Looking forward to listening to this at work tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry   

Back to top Go down

Splintermind Episode 30: Fall of Cadia...When Doves Cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: