HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 So this is happening.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Posts : 867
Join date : 2015-05-01
Location : Las Vegas

So this is happening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is happening.   So this is happening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 19:41

@Vael Galizur wrote:
I ask because I'm not sure if the version I have is the most recent. The foreworld books aren't named very clearly and don't list what edition of 40k they are for, as far as I can tell.

What is the copyright date for the book? If it 2015 it is the most recent version.
Back to top Go down
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-09
Location : Atlanta, GA USA

So this is happening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is happening.   So this is happening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 17:13

@BetrayTheWorld wrote:
@Vael Galizur: I like your avatar. Where is it from?

Thanks! My friend Beckjann on deviantart made it for me, based on my Dark Eldar character.

http://beckjann.deviantart.com/



@CurstAlchemist wrote:
What is the copyright date for the book? If it 2015 it is the most recent version.

Thank you ^^

_________________
~ Vael Galizur ~
"Dragonflame"
Rogue Princess of the Viridian Corsairs
(The User Formerly Known as Drago)
> Project Log <
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

Posts : 510
Join date : 2016-02-06
Location : Birmingham

So this is happening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is happening.   So this is happening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 18:57

@Vael Galizur wrote:
I ask because I'm not sure if the version I have is the most recent. The foreworld books aren't named very clearly and don't list what edition of 40k they are for, as far as I can tell.
Never mind, looks like thats been addressed already.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
In Exile
avatar

Posts : 2665
Join date : 2013-04-04

So this is happening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is happening.   So this is happening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02 2017, 02:38

@Vael Galizur wrote:
@BetrayTheWorld wrote:
@Vael Galizur: I like your avatar. Where is it from?

Thanks! My friend Beckjann on deviantart made it for me, based on my Dark Eldar character.

http://beckjann.deviantart.com/

Very cool. I'm familiar with your friend's work. If I'm not mistaken, beckjann has done work for GW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




So this is happening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is happening.   So this is happening. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
So this is happening.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

 :: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: