HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

DE 1K TAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimm
Slave

PostSubject: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 17:20

This is my first DE list I plan to play this weekend. After a lot of googling and reading this is what I came up with. Kind of sucks to not be playing any formations or use the start collecting formation but whatever. Im not very competitive but like to win.

At 1K im wondering if I should swap out for archon and 5 inqubi?

succubus 110
archite glaive
armour of misery

9 wyches 90
raider 75
darklance
night shields

10 warriors - 170
- splinter cannon
raider
- darklance
- splinter racks

10 warriors - 170
- splinter cannon
raider
- darklance
- splinter racks

5 scourges - 120
4 haywire blasters

3 reavers - 63
1 caltrops

3 reavers - 63
1 caltrops

ravager - 140
3 dark lances
night shields

total 1001

-

Also here is what I plan to expand the army with at 1,500. Any suggestions?

1500 expanshion

10 warriors - 170
- splinter cannon
raider
- darklance
- splinter racks

ravager - 140
3 dark lances
night shields

5 scourges - 120
4 haywire blasters

3 reavers - 63
1 caltrops
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 17:45

List looks like a good start, however I would drop one squad of Warriors for Trueborn with Blasters or more Reavers, or a flyer or even beasts or those Incubi. You can keep succubus with them if you like her.

The expansion - Scourges with Heat Lances. Will not cost you a kidney in cash and they perform amazingly. Another Ravager - Why not. I have 3, but almost never bring more than 1.

I am not personally in favour of Splinter Racks and Cannon on Warriors. I instead take Champion with HWG. Coz he can throw HWG and assault with HWG stuff like Imperial Knights. But thats dependent on meta and your preference.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 19:55

Take the Dark Lance off the Wyches Raider. You then get below the 1000pt lImit

Slave

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:26

thanks guys! If I wanted to drop the wyches what should I replace them with. I want to keep my HQ mounted. 5 inbubi?
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:28

What is your intention with the HQ? Charge him in some marines? Challenges?
You may want to consider Purge Coterie formation and Court as HQ for CAD.
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 20:38

I'd agree with some things. I still like the Spliter racks agains some people. But it depends on your local meta. It's wonderfull against swarms like guard, cultists, orks, and tyranids. I also find it quite good since it improves Jink quite much. So the decision to Jink is easier if I end up in a bad spot or just focused.

what's your plan with the wyches? I've never used so many before atlease so I guess you have some specific plan for them or is it just the best way to have a shield for you HQ? I just used 5 in a venom to run around, shoot some and hold objectivs.
Back to top Go down
grimm
Slave

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 21:04

@Von Snabel wrote:
I'd agree with some things. I still like the Spliter racks agains some people. But it depends on your local meta. It's wonderfull against swarms like guard, cultists, orks, and tyranids. I also find it quite good since it improves Jink quite much. So the decision to Jink is easier if I end up in a bad spot or just focused.

what's your plan with the wyches? I've never used so many before atlease so I guess you have some specific plan for them or is it just the best way to have a shield for you HQ? I just used 5 in a venom to run around, shoot some and hold objectivs.

They're just meat shields for the succubus =]
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Wed Jan 18 2017, 21:09

You want meatier unit as shield. Grotesques, Incubi. Wyches are better alone while the bigger hitters draw fire. Wyches want to arrive untouched into the combat. Grotesques and Incubi dont die as easy.
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Thu Jan 19 2017, 21:16

But hey, try it out. Get some experience. if they work out with your playstyle thats awesome.

But if you're trying to power game I'd probably do as Aurynn said.

And on the point of Incubi. I'd probably go with a 4 man squad, just to cheese the Regroup if you run away/lose your Succubus
Back to top Go down
grimm
Slave

PostSubject: Re: DE 1K TAC   Thu Jan 19 2017, 22:02

@Von Snabel wrote:
But hey, try it out. Get some experience. if they work out with your playstyle thats awesome.

But if you're trying to power game I'd probably do as Aurynn said.

And on the point of Incubi. I'd probably go with a 4 man squad, just to cheese the Regroup if you run away/lose your Succubus

honestly just using the wyches because they were in the battleforce I have. I got 4 of the newer metal inqubi lastnight so ill try them instead when I get them.

I'm trying to be well rounded with this list. My group is very anti power gaming espically in cheesy darkness of the far future Wink
Back to top Go down

DE 1K TAC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: