HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)   Mon Jan 09 2017, 01:40

Splintermind Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on!

The FAQ is here! Thor and Brian review the now official 40K FAQ, Brian inappropriately promotes his commission painting service, and we feature the inaugural Optimistic Archon segment: Mandrakes!

As always, we can be reached at Splintermindpodcast@gmail.com

Check out Brian's VERY WIP commission page at Evilspaceelves.blogspot.com

Note: January's Episode 30 has been pushed back due to scheduling and technical difficulties. Look for a mid/late January release Evil or Very Mad

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)   Mon Jan 09 2017, 17:15

Great episode!

You can add in the mandrake pros column: poking necron warriors. They are often out of cover (and if you place objectives in the open they will be out of cover), you bypass their 4+ armour and possibly soul blaze them. If they are annoying enough, the warriors will shoot at them instead of pressing up the field, giving our veichles that like to stay out of range some much needed breathing room.

I lost both times to the decuian (I am not a great player) but the mandrakes were the MVPs of those matches just for harassing my opponent

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)   Mon Jan 09 2017, 18:08

Excited to see a new one. With just coming over to the dark kin I'm soaking up all the advice from the veteran players. Great podcast.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)   Mon Jan 09 2017, 19:24

Cant wait to DL this later this week!
Back to top Go down

Episode 29: FAQ yes, get your Jink on! (Sorry, forgot to post this!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: