HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:25 am

@Rhivan I'm having at least one Ynnari game tomorrow so I will hopefully get something up Monday
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Rematch against marines:

Slaves taken: 2 x initiates (Shooting - 2SP)
                  2 x terminator (shooting - 2SP)
                  4 x initiates (CC - 8 SP)
                  1 x swordbrother (surrendered - 2SP?)
                  1 x sternguard veteran (surrendered - 2SP?)

Total gained: 16SP

Losses:         2 x hellions (2SP)
                  5 x kabalite warriors (5SP)
                  1 x bloodbride (1SP)

Actual gained: 8SP

Current amount of slave points: 5SP

EDIT: I'm assuming here that if your opponent surrenders that the units gained count as having been captured in close combat.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 pm

IT'S ALIVE!!!!! WOOT!

As for how the rules have gone it's one point per unit (at least looking back at the games I WISH we had it as each was taken as a CC kill we can discuss this if you'd like for next season)

Grats on the game Smile

P.S. I've been using Total and Net gain for how much I got and how much I keep although it's up to you whether you wanna do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 am

Wahey! I'll update the leaderboard shortly (still need to do last month's Vow...)

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Ah okay. In that case the amount of slaves I gained was:

Total gained: 6SP

Net gain: 3SP

And yeah for next season gaining CC value for surrendered units would make sense.(Though if it is 1 per unit I h=guess it's just especialy resistant mon keigh. Not sure how to spell that.)
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:42 pm

After a brief hiatus following the chaos unleashed during of the Gathering Storm, Commorragh has begun raiding again. In a display of defiance, new raiding parties step into the warzone erupting in realspace, spearheaded by the forces of the infamous Archon known only as 'The Goat' Wink

Leaderboard updated!

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:50 am

Got my first real Ynnari game in.

Here's what I wound up with:

2 - Custodes (shooting)
5 - Blood Angel tac squad (CC)
5 - Blood Angel tac squad (CC)
5 - Death Company squad (CC)
2 - Sanguinary Guard (shooting)
2 - Land Raider (CC)
2 - Rhino (CC)
2 - Sisters of Silence (Shooting)

Negatives
-1 - Venom

Total points: 24.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:30 pm

@Jimsolo Vehicles don't take away from Slave Points so you actually don't get any negatives for this game Smile

@Ynneadwraith I think season 1 is over and it's now time for us to start posting games for Season 2 (and also tally up the winner)

Do we want to make a new thread for season 2 of the games or keep them here?
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 am

Correct! I shall do so when I get a break from work Smile

Shall we start a new thread? Otherwise it'll just clutter up as it goes forward Wink

Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 am

I'd love to join the next Slave-games. But, does it matter if one goes a bit inactive for a while ? Got exams in 1.5 month so that'll slow down the game-rate to say the least.
Don't want to make someone work really hard when I might only get a few games in.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 pm

You can totally join in this season man. As for seasons they last 3 months each, so a 1.5 month break means you'll be able to participate in half of it, and that can get you a solid lead. The only requirments for the games are posting the points you get, and making sure your force has Eldar in it. Other then that it's

As for a new thread it could be nice but we have a sticky here, so unless Count wants to unsticky this and sticky a new one (Or we just make a new thread for each season)

What method does everyone prefer? Massive spanning Slave games that go on forever or each thread is a season? Personally I prefer a new thread for each season with the simple name "Slave Games Season X" for each thread.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm happy to action whatever you guys decide. Someone PM me with the final decision in case I miss it - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 pm

I think I agree with new threads. Otherwise it might get daunting for new participants to try to keep up with the current state of the game. Aswell as just making it easy to find the relevant rules and such that might come up as time moves on. Like next thread can have the Team kill and Shadow War rules in the start of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Sounds good to me, I've contacted Ynnead to see if he wants to keep managing the slave games points. Whoever manages the next thread will make it. (and hopefully provide a link Razz )

We'll keep you informed Count!
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Alrighty the Second Season for the Annual Dark City Slave Games is here!!!
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t15308-slave-games-season-2#181622

If you want Count you can lock the topic to prevent further use after the totals are tallied.

Last edited by Rhivan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks Rhivan! Apologies for the lateness of updates, they've started monitoring people's internet traffic at work and I've been mega-busy in the evenings so haven't had time to get it done.

However, without further adieu I can present the victor of the first Commorragh Slave Games! Congratulations to The Red King and his Kabal of the Bleeding Hand with a stunning 86pt haul over 4 games Smile

Honorary mentions go to @Jimsolo for highest SP density (26 SP per game!) and bagging Celestine. Also a big fan of @Rhivan 's Arena Champ going into a berserker rage and murderising two Ork Nobs Smile

I'll sort something for an award as soon as poss Smile

Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Oh my gosh. I'd like to think the remains of nearly 40 guardsmen who got too close to the avatar of khaine lol.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Slave Games Thread!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: