HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flayed Skull and Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarbonCreations
Slave

PostSubject: Flayed Skull and Friends   Mon Dec 05 2016, 04:36

After a long time lurking I finally decided to start a project log to keep up my motivation and hopefully post to regularly as I go back and repaint my army. Dark Eldar weren't my first 40k force, but they are easily one of my favorite model lines, even if I struggle with their style of play on the table. With a resurgence of kill team games going on locally I thought I would bring them out again and see if that is a better fit.

This is what I have done so far, waiting in the wings is a squad of scourges and an archon, so hopefully I'll have more pictures up soon. I'm still working out how to best use the light box I borrowed so apologies for the growing pains that will come from that, this batch of pictures didn't turn out half bad though.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited by CarbonCreations on Wed Dec 07 2016, 06:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Mon Dec 05 2016, 12:28

Absolutely beautifuly done bud. I really like the blue glow you have on most of the models (including the vials on the Chronos).

Bases also are quite epic. Please keep posting!
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Thu Dec 15 2016, 15:05

Simply awesome dude! I just came to see what project logs were all about, and man you inspired me. Amazing basing, and i love your vehicles, especially the raider

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Thu Dec 15 2016, 17:32

Great looking models!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   

Back to top Go down

Flayed Skull and Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS