Share | 

1850 grab and go list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archon Vitcus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: 1850 grab and go list   Fri Dec 02 2016, 08:20

So feed back for a list: 1850

Succubus- Armour of Misery, Glaive, haywire grenades.

3 mandrakes
3mandrakes

Warriors- Venom, cannon
Warriors- Venom, cannon
Warriors- Venom, cannon
Warriors- Venom, cannon

Reavers- 6, 2bkasteds, 2claptrops
Reavers- 6, 2blasters, 2 claptrops
Reavers- 6, 2blasters, 2ckaptrops

Ravager- 3 Dark Lance
Ravager- 3 Dark lance

Grotquesuire:

Haemi- scissorhand, sump

Grot- 4, Abberation, scissorhand, raider, night shields
Grot- 4, Abberation, scissorhand, raider, night shields

works out at 1845.

Succubus goes in second grot squad And Hail Marys it across the board.

Mandrakes infiltrate/outflank objective grab. Or block scout moves.

Warriors are pretty standard anti infantry.

Reavers, provide moving cover for the grots, using their turbo boost to block line of sight. Then provide fire/Cc support. Mostly targeting units if interest- light vehicles, scout squads

Ravagers provide...anti vehicle if my dice love me.

I lack in vehicle killing power, thankfully there's not many people that use heavy mechs in my area, mostly Tau eldar or crons. But this is a pretty bog standard list, just relies on everything working the way it should...

Used this list last week plying against a chaos army, guy had 20 possessed daemon prince 17-18 terminators. The game was relic and I narrowly lost by 1pt. He had first blood, after me failing to kill a 5 man marine squad with 4 venoms, failed to kill a helbrute with two ravagers. It was an awesome start to the game. He claimed warlord and I got line breaker, if it had went on for turn 7, I still had a raider, ravager, 3 venoms and roughly 8 warriors to his 2 terminators and termi captain.

But dice gods being fickle and all. I do quite like this list just mainly my dice rolling the first couple of turns made it harder, but I'm always looking for feed back on lists I make.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1850 grab and go list   Fri Dec 02 2016, 13:29

Would an agonizer on one of the Aberations have helped? I find that the Haemi with the Rending is generally enough to make 2+ guys scarred, and the 7-9 attacks on an Aberations charge with AP 3 is just brutal. Easily enough to wipe a squad all on his own.

Otherwise, this is the standard DE list. Currently playing something similar Wink . Yes, those try-lance ravagers rarely do much (I also run 2, and have yet to make their points back), so I added a squad of haywire scourges to assist (only played 1 game with them, so to early to tell their usefulness).

Anything in particular you want comment on?
Back to top Go down
Rewind
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1850 grab and go list   Fri Dec 02 2016, 21:28

Hi there,

I would add an Agoniser too, so each squad has Glaive/SH & Agoniser/SH respectively.

However I would also drop a Grot. in each squad, so you get guaranteed Rampage against 5 man SM squads.

Personal preference time, I don't like ranged weapons on Reavers, I would take those 60pts + the 70 from Grots & bring a 3rd Ravager, especially as you don't have any Scourges.

Either way I think your list is fine to run as is, I face a lot of IG with Leman Russ, Chimera, Hellhound, Basilisk, Hydra & Wyverns so AT is important in my games Smile
Back to top Go down
Archon Vitcus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1850 grab and go list   Sun Dec 04 2016, 17:43

An agoniser may have helped, but either way the abberations were killing the possessed and champions quite well with scissorhand so it's either or really. I'm actually surprised at how good the haemi was in Cc as well with scissorhand though I kept forgetting about the Sumps ability at times but luckily the guy allowed me to declare what It was, which was mostly it will not die, think I made a mistake making the succubus my warlord here so I may start make the haemi warlord and see how it plays.

The 4 grots I find is actually a really good number, I've not yet lost rampage expect when the unit they are facing finally succumbs to the number of attacks and I've found not many people only take 5 man squads. I think he was going bear minimal with his troops and maxing on possessed and terminators.

The blasters I've found force people to target the reavers more which takes the heat off other units, may drop a squad of mandrakes and add in an agoniser since they didn't really do much.
Back to top Go down

1850 grab and go list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: