HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

1000 pts vs UM termies - Raiders and Ravager carried the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tegs
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: 1000 pts vs UM termies - Raiders and Ravager carried the day   Sat Aug 27 2016, 17:37

I played a 1k game against a termie heavy UM army yesterday, and it went well though not at all as expected. It ended with me having two dissie raiders and one DL ravager which wiped the board in turn 5.

We were playing Emporer's Will, and two of the objectives were scatterfields, so that with cover and Night Shields meant I was almost always at a 2+ cover save, so the big anti vehicle weapons were saved against, while clever positioning meant that I killed off things like flamers before they could get into range.

There were a few other interesting developments. A termie unit assault Drazhar and attached klaivex/incubi and died without taking a swing, but a unit of tactical marines wiped them with a lot of bolter fire and a very lucky PF sergeant. I managed to Deny the Witch against a Molten Beam drawn across a raider and ravager. A lucky splinter rifle shot killed a single termie, and they rolled 11 on Morale and scattered off the board.

It was a very close and nail-biting game, though I found out afterwards that she had padded her army by more than 100 points.

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts vs UM termies - Raiders and Ravager carried the day   Sat Aug 27 2016, 19:52

What do you mean with padded? Added 100 points? On purpose?
Back to top Go down

1000 pts vs UM termies - Raiders and Ravager carried the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: