HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fisheyes
Wych

PostSubject: Re: WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)   Fri Aug 26 2016, 18:29

I will basically agree with everything Causalis said. We dont want OP garbage which make DE un-fun to play (which is why I am playing DE to begin with, and not my SM army anymore).

Give us more access to the things already in our codex (bikes, dissies, poisen), and give us better/different options for PFP, Combat Drugs, formations, etc.

But dont buff us too much, I still want to be the special snowflake at my FLGS Wink
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)   Sat Aug 27 2016, 11:49

"But dont buff us too much, I still want to be the special snowflake at my FLGS"

Exactly what I want.
Back to top Go down
Causalis
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)   Sun Aug 28 2016, 11:49

I am selling my Necrons because they are just "too good". I wouldn't want the Deldar to be on the same level of ridiculousness that e.g. Dark Angels with 2+ re-rollable jink are. Surely I want our new codex (if the Dark Gods GW should grant us one) to be strong and able to hold its own against any other army but not too strong that it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Ixonoxlast
Slave

PostSubject: Re: WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)   Sun Aug 28 2016, 16:24

@The goat wrote:

"But dont buff us too much, I still want to be the special snowflake at my FLGS"

Exactly what I want.

Dark Eldar are oddly the most played faction at my store
Back to top Go down

WIshlisting: What would you like to see changed in your codex (Reddit post)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: