HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Tue Jul 12 2016, 03:37

@Massaen wrote:
Cool - if you want to treat those pages as gospel - good luck with your non GMC wraith knight, a modified spirit mark that's worse than the current version

You're at least partially right. Based on how it's written, spirit mark would do something else when a spiritseer from Iyanden uses it. But as for the non-GMC wraithknights, that's debateable, since even a jump GMC is ALSO a jump MC, so saying it's a jump monstrous creature isn't mutually exclusive with it ALSO being gargantuan.

But I digress: If someone wanted to make the argument that I'd have to treat Iyanden wraithknights as non-GMCs, and use the alternate spirit mark from Iyanden in order to be able to use the wraithguard as troops rule, I'd probably just agree without bothering to argue the wraithknight issue.

It's easy enough to use a wraithknight from a non-Iyanden detachment, or simply not run one at all, since your basic troops are giving you your D weapon fix.

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Wed Jul 20 2016, 08:44

These FAQs say "First Draft". Is there still a reasonable chance we get some useful updates, or is it pretty much set in stone? Sorry, I don't have a lot of experience with GW's FAQ process.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Wed Jul 20 2016, 08:47

Wording may change, but meaning will stay the same.

Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Wed Jul 20 2016, 09:59

Wow. I go away for three weeks and miss all the fun.

I am somewhat shocked that Orbs of Despair are still Str1. Stunned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Wed Jul 20 2016, 10:15

@Squidmaster wrote:

I can only assume that the damage inflicted by the Orbs is through the actual physical impact.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Wed Jul 20 2016, 10:42

@Count Adhemar wrote:
@Squidmaster wrote:

I can only assume that the damage inflicted by the Orbs is through the actual physical impact.
LOL!
You, Sir, made my day.

Scrz
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   Thu Jul 21 2016, 08:14

The orbs of despair are what you call a meta item. The despair is for us Dark Eldar players when we see the amount of care that goes in to writing our rules.  Suspect

'Ello? Wot's dis then? A S1 gr'nade for 25 pts?! Cheerio gov'nah put that right in there!

Or... maybe I'm overreacting and that piece of wargear isn't meant as a personal insult to me.
But it sure does feel like it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up   

Back to top Go down

Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins FAQs are up
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-