Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 19:53

Walrus Tooth Lion Snaketon. Got it.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 19:58

I'm still working on the sigil, you, mouthy little junk-kabal brat! Razz

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 22:44

Oh man these comebacks are top tier. I think I'll need some ice to rub over the burns you've caused me.
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 23:28

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jul 14 2016, 22:28

Fluffy the Little Talos That Could

There is a Talos that isn’t like the others. This Talos engine is very special, his name is Fluffy the Little Talos that Could. You may be asking “But how is fluffy different?” And the answer is that Fluffy can do anything he tries to do, just like you can. Fluffy can murder any living thing alive, crush any enemy, intimidate any foe, just like you can when you grow up. Just like you, Fluffy doesn’t know this yet. Fluffy always tries his hardest. You’ll never hear him say “I can’t crush these mon-keigh” and you’ll never hear him say “I don’t think I can smash this rhino.” you’ll only hear him say “I think I can.”

Would you like to hear a story about Fluffy?

Once upon a raid, Fluffy was brought with his which cult to a planet filled with filthy, sniveling, and disgusting mon-keigh. These mon-keigh did not like the raiders coming to their planet and so they took all of their soldiers and came out and say “ Hey, you!” in their uncultured ugly tongue.

Fluffy stopped and turned to look at them and said “Oh, just Mon-keigh.” and he turned back around to follow his orders.

This made the soldiers of the pathetic imperium of mon-keigh very upset. They made very unsightly noises at each other and decided to fire their primitive weapons at Fluffy. Fluffy paid them no mind. They cursed and screamed and jumped up and down but Fluffy paid no mind. Finally one of the soldiers fired a las-cannon and it struck Fluffy in the back and scorched his armor.

Fluffy had just been washed and cleaned before the raid and he remembered what his mistress had said just like it was moments ago. “Now Fluffy, “ she said “You’re not allowed to get damaged. We need to look our best while raiding. “ Fluffy had failed to follow orders.

What was Fluffy to do? He did not want to be punished but the humans were preparing another shot. One of them even screamed “You can’t take much more of our silly insignificant weapon’s power, can you monster!?”

Suddenly Fluffy had an idea. To look his best he could hide the scorch mark with these humans! Fluffy turned in place and started to advance.

“I think I can” Said Fluffy.

“Fire at will!” Said the Mon-keigh.

All of their weapons pinged and zinged, fizzled and popped, but Fluffy was not stopped. They threw grenades that exploded and boomed but Fluffy was not stopped. They pleaded and begged when Fluffy charged and began to eviscerate them where they stood but he was not stopped.

When Fluffy was done he came back to his mistress, covered in blood, gore, and any sign of the damage hidden by another scalp placed on his armor.

“My, how wonderful you look fluffy!” Said the succubus. “You look at your best for sure! Can you help us crush these tanks?”

Fluffy said “I think I can.”

Fluffy is learning how to be a bloodthirsty monster, just like you. Fluffy isn’t very smart, and Fluffy isn’t very articulate, and Fluffy isn’t as gifted, lovely, and deserving as you, but he still thinks he can succeed. So next time you feel doubt, remember, you’re better than Fluffy and Fluffy still does his best and if you try your best, you can rip your birthright right out of the hands of your lessers.

A fun distraction while at work and to keep you all appeased while I work out my distractions...pokemon go is addicting. Update soon!

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jul 14 2016, 22:50

10/10, excellent read!

Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jul 14 2016, 22:52

Very Happy It's a spoiler for my upcoming project...after my wyches.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 15 2016, 04:26

@Korazell wrote:
You may be asking “But how is fluffy different?” And the answer is that Fluffy can do anything he tries to do, just like you can. Fluffy can murder any living thing alive, crush any enemy, intimidate any foe, just like you can when you grow up. Just like you, Fluffy doesn’t know this yet.

"Murder any living thing alive" aye? I'd like to see him take on the Manitarum.

I see he could take on the Imperial Guard . . . but the Militarum Tempestus are a whole other matter Wink

Also, I feel as if this story is an attack against me over the internet Razz
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 15 2016, 05:43

Very enjoyable Korazell, brought a twisted smile to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 15 2016, 06:12

Lovely~ We'll be seeing fluffy real soon~

Also, Alino, Nooooo nooo, it WAS tempting to make it so...but noooooo~

Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 15 2016, 13:41

Yay! Finally we have the story of the little talos that could!

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 00:39

So, I know it's been a little slooooowww....

But! I'll have a test wych up tonight and I'd love to hear some feedback!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 01:13

@Korazell wrote:
I'll have a test wych up tonight

You mean in a week or two, right?
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 01:16

...No I mean tonight. I'd be mean to you, but, I already used my allotment and I want your ego to recover.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 01:20

I still have my ego. The only time I got mad was when you talked bad about my girlfriend Razz And besides, you know you're just not talking back to me because I'm better Wink
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 01:49

Aww...I'm legit sorry, I was just poking fun. If I ever cross the line just lemme know what your safeword is. I suggest "Kora you won."

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 06:40

So, here is my test wych. Sadly the brushes I had on hand were not my good brushes and I had ordered a shipment from brokentoad and they were...actually worse than GW brushes, honestly. I sadly can't endorse them. They made the skin blotchy with their weird bristles and didn't apply paint smoothly. However, I touched up the second link a bit.

This is a test for over-all color meshing and just general feedback wanted, good and bad!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkTG1SNi1TZzhVWDg/view?usp=sharing

And touched up

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkT1laY1RicDBSUmM/view?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 06:59

That's looking pretty good and I'm impressed you got the eyes so nicely done. Also - that base is amazing. I like it more than the model Razz
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 09:08

I like the subtle highlights!
Also we seem to have a like taste for base design.
Even if the blood on mine wasn't looking as good as yours at the beginning, it got confused with lava before i started using BFTBG!
<.< @Lord_Alino

Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 15:48

Oh? I didn't use blood for the blood-god...Actually I can probably add a drop of that to it to give it a bit more depth....

And yeah, I like the base better than the wych myself! XD I just hate painting flesh, ugh. And I do like subtle highlights...the next wych is going to have brighter highlights and some edging just to try, as well as a new skintone...

Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 19:22

I think your blood looks good as it is, but if you're curious:

For more see my signature.

Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jul 27 2016, 20:25

Marvelous colors. Reminds me a xenomorph, oddly enough.

I'll have to give it a try!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jul 28 2016, 12:08

I think "Fluffy the Little Talos That Could" should be made into a TDC exclusive children's book for the webstore.

I look forward to seeing the Wyches when you have your new, nicer brushes. I like the colours you are using on them. If you're feeling adventurous you could always experiment with leopard print on a Hekatrix or Succubus to make them feel fabulous like the Knight

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 29 2016, 02:35

I'm going to try and paint my models using this technique instead of the wash...the wash is messy.

http://magie-miniatures.blogspot.com/2014/10/dark-eldar-step-by-step-part-1-skintones.html

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 29 2016, 04:08

Intriguing technique but not sure I'm fond of the purple skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    

Back to top Go down

Cult of Bliss Bereaved
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: