Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jun 29 2016, 21:21

Blue Leopard print pauldrons, so 80's and so hot right now all I can say is:

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Jun 29 2016, 21:34

...I laughed so hard at work. I needed that, thanks, lol.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jun 30 2016, 03:57

Getting close! So close! I need washes and some weathering and to pin it, victory is sooooo close!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkS1ZZZ0lnZ2F1UUE/view?usp=sharing

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Amheir-ka
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jun 30 2016, 19:19

That leopard print is straight dope. I need to get into that stencil game. Where did you get that one?

Are you going to throw a wash on the metal? It's a little bright for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jun 30 2016, 19:34

Glad you like it!

Oh, yes, the metal is going to get hit with a black oil wash, no worries there. Needs to be dark for the kin.  Then I need to pin it...base got washed this morning, need to add some more flock and paint the sand-texture I'm going to add, but, it's almost there. The rest of it is happening tonight so it should be dope! The only thing else I'm missing is the shoulder raider sails that hook to the shoulders...

ALL of my weather pigments and stencils come from http://www.fallouthobbies.com/stencils which is run by one of our own! Best prices and stencils I've seen, trust me, I looked everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jun 30 2016, 20:08

Thanatos crushed Papa Smurf, that'll teach the Ultrasmurfs for having a toilet seat as their insignia

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Thu Jun 30 2016, 20:13

Heck yeah it did!

I kicked that toilet to the curb! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 01 2016, 19:41

OH MY GOD, SO CLOSE, NEED TO ATTACH IT TO THE BASE AND GET HE SAILS AND FLAG ON THE LAUNCHER FINISHED, EYYYEEE, EYE, I NEED YOU TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ON CUSTOMER DECALS, AHHHHHH.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkNWFSTFQ5QmxnZmM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkOW5ibUFOWmJwb00/view?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 01 2016, 20:54

Turned out great.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 01 2016, 21:07

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Amheir-ka
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 01 2016, 22:29

What's your question on decals? It definitely needs one on the shield.

It looks so cool! That's the first in the world I'd fathom. DE knight I mean.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 01 2016, 23:09

I really hope it is! Very Happy

My list is fresh as Fffffff* lol. Ctc, 18 reavers, imperial knight, aw yeaaahh.

Well, Eye does custom decals, so I wanted to see.

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 01:40

Actually, while I wait for a reply, now would be a fun time to have a mini contest!

I'm thinking of using a modified version of this picture below for my cult's symbol. If you can find something even neater, you can see it imortalized on my project page and models for free! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:13

I was trying to imagine what sort of symbol would be appropriate for a Bliss Bereaved. For a drug-crazed hedonist cult, 'Bliss' seems like it should involve pain in some form, either inflicted or received - which made me picture a whip or a jagged knife. 'Bereaved' just made me think of a a coffin. I didn't get anything that would make a great logo though.

I definitely didn't get lion from the cult name! What is your thinking around that?

Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 12:21

I have some logo suggestions given Ahlriza's love of Phyrr cats

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 15:05

@Kantalla wrote:
I was trying to imagine what sort of symbol would be appropriate for a Bliss Bereaved. For a drug-crazed hedonist cult, 'Bliss' seems like it should involve pain in some form, either inflicted or received - which made me picture a whip or a jagged knife. 'Bereaved' just made me think of a a coffin. I didn't get anything that would make a great logo though.

I definitely didn't get lion from the cult name! What is your thinking around that?

My wych cult has a thing for large predatory cats. I do like the other two suggestions as well, but, I also get your point, too...seems like it needs to play to the name as well. Hrm~

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 15:06

@Nyx_Necrodragon wrote:
I have some logo suggestions given Ahlriza's love of Phyrr cats

That second picture is oddly attractive as an option...hm.

Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:48

So cats as the form of 'Bliss' - some form of skeletal cat, like Nyx is suggesting could fit perfectly

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:15

Maybe skeleton cat with some blades crossed under it, or agonizers...hmmm

Back to top Go down
Amheir-ka
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

The skeleton cat has my vote. It's creepy yet seductive, perfect for a wych cult.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:38

Skeleton cat has grown on me. It just needs some added Dark kin features around it and it's a winner!
I'll see what I can do...bear with me~

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 08 2016, 17:02

"Skeleton Cat"
It looks more like a satanic walrus that needs a haircut to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Fri Jul 08 2016, 20:45

...Well now I can't unsee that. Dangit, Alino!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 18:56

It could also be a skeleton snake from the 70s. Or a cross between a snake and a lion.
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sat Jul 09 2016, 19:01

Damn it Alino! it's a Sabre tooth tiger skeleton

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    

Back to top Go down

Cult of Bliss Bereaved
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS