Cult of Bliss Bereaved

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sun Aug 07 2016, 05:40

Alino likes the first one, so, have to go with the second~

Kidding! I may try and combine the two effects..hmm.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sun Aug 07 2016, 06:28

Is it going to be like a dragon ball z fusion? If so, that'll probably turn it into a super reaver.
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Sun Aug 07 2016, 16:06

I can't really see much difference in them to be honest. Oh and found some Phyrr cat models!

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/beastclaw-raiders-frost-sabres

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Mon Aug 08 2016, 05:01

The second one has edge highlighting, which, is something people like...and it does POP edges, I just don't like it~

Also, those frostcats AREN'T terrible. They look a little brutish rather than sleek and sneaky...interesting though!

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Mon Aug 08 2016, 09:44

Those walrus cats fit with your logo, Kora
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Tue Aug 09 2016, 10:18

You're a walrus cat Alino Razz

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Tue Aug 09 2016, 10:38

I feel like you're trying to insult me, you racist! I am a proud member of the walrus cat community!
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Tue Aug 09 2016, 19:13

I got some group shot going on, as well as a behind the scenes of my bases I'm making for them.

Not sure what's up with the lighting, it makes the colors look funny...they are far more vibrant off camera.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkQ01GOVg5ZW9iQkE/view?usp=sharing

And the base teaser.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BypZXdK-6mlkVDUwbEVJYklUT1U/view?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Bliss Bereaved    Wed Aug 10 2016, 05:40

I like the reavers. And, those bases - extravagant. All we need now is a base with a reaver flying over a talos flying over a wrack walking over dead guardsmen.
Back to top Go down

Cult of Bliss Bereaved
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: