HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?   Tue May 10 2016, 17:56

Episode 23

Episode 23 is up! We talk to top-ranked ITC Imperial Knights player Chris Jones about tactics against Imperial Knights.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Woozl
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?   Tue May 10 2016, 18:19

I haven't been all that interested in knights up until now, but now I want to buy one for my 30k NL. Thanks a ton ESE.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?   Wed May 11 2016, 16:28

@Woozl wrote:
I haven't been all that interested in knights up until now, but now I want to buy one for my 30k NL. Thanks a ton ESE.

If you ever wanted to play your beautiful dE against my IK army...just sayin'. We could make that work this summer! Twisted Evil

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
killedbydeath
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?   Sun May 15 2016, 00:20

I really don't know what to say to the episode. I love that playing knights with "good" tactics just is running them in a pack down the middle of the board and one of the good things about playing them was that it didn't take to must effort or stamina...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?   

Back to top Go down

Episode 23: Imperial Knights in the Darkness?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: