HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins   Thu Apr 07 2016, 17:53

Episode 22

We are joined my Eric from the http://variancehammer.com/ blog to discuss the Craftworld Eldar offerings from Imperial Armour 11. No superguppies ruined this episode!

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
WhysoSully
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins   Fri Apr 08 2016, 23:41

Great show, Wish DE would get some forgeworld lovin.

Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins   Sat Apr 09 2016, 18:29

The one rules issue I have is that Irrilyth's shadow of death doesn't work unless he is in a unit of Shadow Spectres, as written.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins   Sun Apr 10 2016, 22:58

@Jimsolo wrote:
The one rules issue I have is that Irrilyth's shadow of death doesn't work unless he is in a unit of Shadow Spectres, as written.

Indeed. And it's probably fairly unlikely to be FAQed before 9th-10th edition, if forgeworld's prior record is any indication.

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins   

Back to top Go down

Splintermind Episode 22: More Cheddar for our Craftworld Cousins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: