Share | 

My disgust for the "Bomber"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhysoSully
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: My disgust for the "Bomber"   Wed Apr 27 2016, 23:05

Yeah they would be completely useless. I just noticed the other thread about this, but how about the hemlock, d blasts you cant snap fire. Looks like mines staying in the box till this releases and I can see how bad the damage is.

Its weird, I feel bad that I am not excited. All these announcements and releases for new 40k stuff you would think I would be excited but its depressing and makes me want to quit. Took every ounce of motivation I could muster to paint last night. Just felt like a waste of time like I would never get to use the model in a game because it would either be nerfed or killed in a 1st turn charge leaving me to never even roll dice for it (ignore cover/ap/insta death means not a single save or roll). I got a game against my demon buddy on friday and its always fun playing with him so hopefully that will re-energize me a bit.

Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: My disgust for the "Bomber"   Fri Apr 29 2016, 16:58

Quote :
Eldar planes in particular are going to be very snappy,

Anyone taking bets that this actually means Craftworld planes? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I read noting in that article about fighters hitting gound units on 6's. But if that was that was the case, Eldar planes in general would be nerfed to hell.

My disgust for the "Bomber"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: