HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
der-al
Hellion

PostSubject: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Mon Mar 14 2016, 23:49

I’m in the planning stage of starting a Corsairs fleet raiding company, nothing major just a smallish anti-tank detachment for my dark eldar (rather than craftworlders), I’ve got most of the parts worked out, such as an unopen box of guardians (half price, couldn’t resist), 6 partially assembled eldar jet bikes (old type) and enough bits in my bit box to field a 3000pt list, if only I had more torsos. (I only play eldar be it dark or not)

The bit I’m really struggling with is a Prince and Baron does any one have any ideas? I’m looking to run them both on foot (prince with grot bodyguards) baron with a jetpack. All I’m really looking for is a good base to build off, I’ve got plenty heads arms guns swords etc.

My initial thought for a prince was that new gansta archon, but every time I look at it I just think it is far 2 kool for skool and I just can not face buying it.

My second thought for the baron was the CWE autarch with wings, swap out the head for a dark eldar one and clip the feathers of the wings and I’m good to go. What do people think?

For the prince I was thinking about the exalted hero of slaanesh, it is almost perfect for the bill if it wasn’t for the silly shield and failcast. Has anyone used one / got one, would it be easy to lose the shield? Is the scale about right? Any input would be good.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Fri Mar 18 2016, 00:53

The Exalted Hero of Slaanesh (formerly known as Sigvald the Magnificent) comes in four parts. The arm bits connect to the torso bit at the elbows.
Back to top Go down
der-al
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Fri Mar 18 2016, 23:31

Thanks Rouro, that explains why i couldn't find pictures of him.

yeah i think i'll go for it, it looks like it should be easy enough even for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    

Back to top Go down

Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: