HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

My Female Homunculi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carcearion
Slave
Carcearion

My Female Homunculi Empty
PostSubject: My Female Homunculi   My Female Homunculi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2016, 04:08

Finally finished these two! I have been working on them on and off for a month or so and I'm finally happy with them (had a hard time with a few pieces and the took me awhile to figure out the skin tones). My camera is not great and it has washed out some the color (the tubes are good old warlock purple and the hair is a dark but much more noticeable red-violet color) and made them even darker then they really are but I still wanted to show them off now that im finished. I'm really happy with these conversions pieces I made them out of some choice Reaper Miniatures, Wrack bits, and Talos bits.

My Female Homunculi Dscn6310

My Female Homunculi Dscn6410

My Female Homunculi Dscn6411

My Female Homunculi Dscn6412

I still might put a veil over the bottom half of the face of the second Humunculus, the reaper mini's turned out awsome, exept for the lower half of her face seemed to lose all detail so i drew on a smirk\snear with a mico-pen which I keep swinging back and forth on.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

My Female Homunculi Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Female Homunculi   My Female Homunculi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25 2016, 18:23

Very nice

My Female Homunculi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: