transports
2 venoms 130
Fast attack
2 venoms 130

Aspect host
5 fire dragons 120
5 fire dragons 120
5 warp spiders 105

Having 3 wwp plus medusae, dragons, warp spiders. Depending on the opponent, for an example let's say I'm playing a top tier scatter bike eldar list, I give the venoms and medusae squads wwp and can erase many many bikes and they cannot save them regardless of jinking fortune nonsense or perhaps he Example 2. Now theres a player with with multiple IK or maybe a stompa or insert random super heavy here, now priority goes to wwp dragons with raiders.
Regarding the bunker I have played close to 30 games comparing the aegis to the bunker. The bunker has never died because the opponent doesn't want to waste shots on possibly not even scratching the thing, where as there is plenty of ignores cover (looking at you tau -_-) that can easily erase whatever I have trying to man the comms.
Any way the good news is I have precision, flexibility, and powerful counters to several top tier builds. Plenty of ob Sec. Anti TEQ, anti horde/bikes, AT, hell even anti GMC with the spiders. Let me know your thoughts/criticisms.
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 1850 with flexibility!   Sat Feb 06 2016, 06:52

My only criticism is that you make a new list just about every day and it seldom varies by more than a single unit or two haha.

To be fair, you might be onto something with the bunker.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1850 with flexibility!   Sat Feb 06 2016, 07:43

True enough lol just trying to make the most comptetive list possible. I have been posting a lot lately sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Bugs_N_Orks
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1850 with flexibility!   Mon Feb 08 2016, 16:32

A bunker w/comms is 75, so you're 5 points over. I also don't think 3 WWP Archons is really necessary, if you drop one you've got 90 points freed up. Personally I'd spend that on:

Haywires for the archons (every hullpoint counts against iknights/armor with a decent save from psychics and such)
2 more spiders and a Spinneret Rifle for the Exarch (BS6 AP1 monofilament and extra bodies/shots make them a better answer to wknights)
Archangel of Pain for one Archon (Out of a raider this can kill/force break checks over a big area of non-marine MSU scatbikes/spiders/artillery/tau/daemons/whatever, and he can use it whether he comes in with Fire Dragons or Medusae. Plus it ignores invis. and void shields)
Back to top Go down

1850 with flexibility!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: