HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 16:31

I went to a tourney over the weekend called the HEL Open with my Dark Eldar and had a blast. I am going to try and detail each of the three games I am doing this from Memory so please take army lists with a Grain of salt.  I had never seen missions done this way but they turned out to be fun.   Each mission was 8 points Total.

Rules for Army Lists – 1500 points 1 Detachment.  No Allies, No multiple formation, No Forgeworld, No Lord of War.

Dark Eldar - 1500 Points

HQ
2x Lhameans * Venom w\Dual Splinter Cannons

Elites
Nothing

Troops
Warriors = 4x Warriors w\Splinter Rifles * 1x Warrior w\Blaster * Venom w\Dual Splinter Cannons
Warriors = 4x Warriors w\Splinter Rifles * 1x Warrior w\Blaster * Venom w\Dual Splinter Cannons

Fast Attack
RazorWing Jet Fighter * 2x Dark Lances * Splinter Cannon * Standard Missiles
Reavers =  1x Arena Champion (Agonizer) * 4x Reavers w\Splinter Rifles * 2x Reavers w\w\Splinter Rifles and Cluster Caltrops
Reavers =  4x Reavers w\Splinter Rifles * 2x Reavers w\w\Splinter Rifles and Cluster Caltrops

Heavy Support
Ravager w\3x Lances
Ravager w\3x Lances
Ravager w\3x Lances

Last edited by mrmagoo on Mon Feb 01 2016, 20:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 16:31

Game 1 - Grey Knights

Mission – Dawn of War Deployment – mandatory first turn Night Fight. YEAAAAAA!
Center of the table. At the end of each of your turns you score 1 point for holding the center of the table. I 5 inch diameter piece of cloth was given to setup in the center. You scored yourself at the end of the turn. (Max 5 points)
Slay the Warlord - 1 Point
LineBreaker - 1 point
First Blood - 1 Point

Opponent – Grey knights
Commander
Librarian
1 Dread Knight
1x Grey Knight terminator Squad (10 man)
1x Grey Knight Terminator Squad (5 man)
1x Grey Knight Terminator Squad (5 man)
1x Interceptor Squad (5 Man)
Powers – I don’t remember all the powers but he did get invisibility. Which was a big concern.

He won to choose Table edges and I won first turn.
I deploy the 3 Ravagers behind a tall building on the left side and scattered the venoms across the board. Both bike deployed center of the table just in front of the Center.
He deployed the Dread knight just across from the Ravagers on the left side, the Interceptors and 1 5 man squad to the right. Terminator squad was not seeable to any unit at start.

Steel the initiative – Rolls 2 - Dark Eldar 1st turn.

Dark Eldar Turn 1
Movement – 3 Ravagers move forward on top of building. 1 Immobilizes himself but he was in a great position to cover most the field and in cover. All Venoms move forward 12 inches, 1 on to the objective. Bikes all move forward but only enough to get shots off. 6-8 inches.

Shooting – 3 Ravagers light up the Dread Knight, 4+ cover from the building didn’t help all the much. 2 Venoms were able to get side shots on the termies hiding behind the buildings but didn’t kill any. 2x other venoms, plus 1 squad of bikes fired into the interceptors and killed 3 of them. Rest of my army was really concentrating on the Dread Knight as that was the biggest threat on turn 1.

Assaults – Bikes w\commander jump back a little and the other squad move forward to help with center objective.

Dark Eldar – 2 (Control Center – First Blood)
Grey Knights – 0

Grey Knights Turn 1
Movement – Both the other Terminator Squads come in on turn 1. He deploys the 5 man near the ravagers but Scatters wildly onto the objective. Which turned out good for him. The 10 man was supposed to land on the objective but scatter back near his deployment zone. Interceptors shunt to the center next to venom on the objective. 5 man squad hiding in the back moved into the building they were hiding one.

Shooting – Pretty much everything went into wiping the venom and bikes in the center off the board, which he did accomplished (2 Str 6, Ap 4 Flamers). 5 Man shoots at Bike squad with Commander and doesn’t do anything due to 2+ Jink save. Yea for night fight. Both Termi Squads run. Special Rule for the formation he had.

Psychics – Yes this was done out of turn. He said he normally played Tau and forgot it. I let him do it as I knew his tactics relied on them. He got 8 Dice all together, used 6 to Cast Invisibility, and Got 1 Bummer. Then cast Sanctuary on the big squad. I tried to deny but failed.
Assaults - None

Dark Eldar - 2
Grey Knights – 1 (Control Center)

Dark Eldar Turn 2
Movement – Razor wing comes on and is looking nice and pretty at the large squad in the back. Can we say 4 missiles? Venoms move around the center staying just in range of Rapid firing guys inside and Ravagers pretty much remain still. 1 Venoms moves to capture the center but I do have to get the Terminator squad off it as they are objective secured. Bikes with commander also move on to the objective.

Shooting-
Razorwing kills 3 of the terminators with 4 Missiles. 2 Venoms on right plus troops inside take out the 5 man Terminator squad in the building. Funny Point of interest here, when the second venom fired there was only 1 Terminator left. I told him to take 5 Saves and he rolled 5 ones.  Venom that is in the center killed 1 of the Interceptors but he went to ground to protect them. Everything else fired on the 5 Terminators in the center killing all but 1.

Assault – Bikes w\Commander charge last terminator killing him with Cluster Caltrops. Bikes consolidate forward completely blocking the large grey knight group from getting to the objective.

Dark Eldar – 3 (Controlling the Center)
Grey Knights -1

Grey Knights Turn 2
Movement – Move forward toward bikes.

Psychics – He got 10 Dice this time. Through 6 Again at invisibility and failed again. (ouch), Psychic shriek the bikes and rolled 1 1 5 for leadership and sanctuary the squad that was left. He was talking about conceding at this point but went on.

Shooting – Shot and killed all but 2 bikes.

Assault – Assaulted the bikes and killed them, then consolidated on the objective. Didn’t get the point thought because the Venom that was on the objective was Obj Secured.

Dark Eldar – 3
Grey Knights – 2 (Slay the Warlord)

Dark Eldar Turn 3
Movement - Everything moves within 12 Inches for Rapid fire weapons. Ravagers just turn in place to get all weapons to in Line of site. Razorwing flew off as do to positioning I could get LOS on the termies.

Shooting - 1 Venom finished off the interceptor squad. Everything else poured in Terminator squad. Long story short Commander Dead, Librarian dead and 3 others. Only 2 Terminators left alive and they were not on the objective.

Assault – None

Dark Eldar – 5 (Control Center, Warlord)
Grey Knights – 2

Grey Knights Turn 3
He started to move his termies but at that point he just Surrendared and gave me full points.
In the end –

Dark Eldar – 8
Grey Knights -2

Last edited by mrmagoo on Mon Feb 01 2016, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 16:32

Game 2 - Necrons

Game -2  - Relic
Deployment – Vanguard Strike
Relic = 2 Points
Slay the Warlord = 2 Points
Line Breaker = 2 points
First Blood = 2 Points

Opponent = Necrons
Named Lord that lets you Choose Warlord Traits – Sorry forgot his name.
Cryptek - Viel
3x Scarab Squads (5 Man)
20 Man Warrior squad
10 Man Warrior Squad
2x Ghost Arcs
10 Man Death mark squad
Night Scythe (death marks were in here)
He won Table and First turn –

Deployment
Necrons – He deployed everything center near the relic.  Both Ghost arcs on the line with the 20 man right behind them.  10 man was deployed in the right Ghost Arc. A Scarab squad on each side of the Ghost arcs and the Third deployed on the far corner.
Dark Eldar – I deployed at 37 Inched from Everything he had.  He had nothing that could shoot more then 24 inches and the Arcs could move 12 and shoot 24 so there was no way for him to shoot first turn.  Which was all a waste of time.  Bike squads both deployed on the line ready to charge if anything that took the relic

Steel the initiative= 6 Dark Eldar Steels the initiative.
Night Fight – Rolled a 5 yes.
Dark Eldar Turn 1
I will be the first to admit I made some serious mistakes this turn.  If I would have done things differently I could have change the outcome but he live and learn.  It still turned into a fun game.

Movement – Everything moves forward and prepares to shoot.  Bike squad w\Commander Move on to the relic, The relic was a piece of cloth about 1.5 Inches in diameter.  Since I deployed on the line and it was put in the center, 11 inch move got me the relic.

Shooting – Here I made some mistakes, Fired 3 Ravagers at 1 Ghost arc and he Jinked.   Put 2 HP on it. 3 Venoms fire into the BIG BLOB and kill 5.  The other 3 at a Scarab squad to the left killing 2 bases.  Hindsite I should have put them all either way and not split them.  MY BAD.  Bike Squad w\ Relic Flat out w\Relic 6 inches, didn’t get quite 6 inches because of a lot of repositioning.  Front Bike with relic moved 6 Back and the others either stayed put or moved forward to cover.

Assault – Bikes w\Relic jumps back another 6 bike w\Relic is sitting on the Deployment line.

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 0

Necrons Turn 1
Changes Warlord Trait to Stealth and Move through Cover ruins –
Movement – He uses Ghost Arc to Raise 5 Warriors back to the original squad.  Most everything moves forward to get fire on the bikes. 20 man squad moves to fire on a Venom to the left.  Both Ghost Arcs move into a ruins in the center.   Which I didn’t see as ruins but we didn’t discuss it so I let him have it.

Shooting – Everything but the 20 man squad shoot the bikes and Kill all but the 1 w\the relic.   20 Man blob shoots venom and kills it and 10 man.   Got to love 2+ Jinking bikes.

Assault – None

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4 (Warlord Kill, First Blood)

Dark Eldar Turn 2
Movement – Razor wing comes on from the far right looking at a scarab squad in the center right next to the 20 man blob.  Everything just shuffles around to get shots.  Unhurt bike squad move to within 5 inches of the unhurt ghost arc.   Bike w\relic moves into cover with nothing having LOS on him.

Shooting – All three ravagers fire at the Hurt Ghost arc and he makes all of his saves.  5 Penetrates and he saves them all.  His saving throws were on fire the whole game.   Few Blasters cause a 1 HP to the unhurt one.   Venoms wipe a squad of Scarabs in the ruins and Razorwing fires 2 Missiles and 2 Lances on another squad of scarabs killing them all.   Relic bike stays hidden

Assaults – Bikes assault the Ghost arc with 1 HP taken off.  He is all prepared to take the thing off when I roll 1 1 for Caltrops and then proceed to roll 1 1 for damage.  Oh the bad luck.

Necrons Turn 2
Keeps Warlord trait the same.
Movement – Night Sythe comes on and drops the death Marks off near the 3 Venoms on the left, Target (Lhameans).  Ghost Arcs move around little staying in the middle of the Ruins for his 3+ cover save.  20 Man moves to the left toward the group of venoms.   Last scarabs stay in cover on the other side of the board.  They actually played no part in the entire game.

Shooting – Kill Venom near the ruins in the center with shooting, guys get out.   He puts a ton of fire into the Lhamean venom hoping to get them out so the Death marks can do their job but I jinked and he only caused 1 glance.   1 Ravager was forced to Jink.  Night Sythe fires on the Razorwing and causes 1 penetrate (Crew Stunned)

Assaults – None

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4

Dark Eldar Turn 3
Movement -  Mostly just shuffled around a little to get shots making sure Blaster were all in rage of Ghost Arcs.  Razorwing moves up Nose to Nose with Night Sythe.

Shooting – Ravagers all fire on Ghost arc and kill it.  Explodes killing 2 inside. YEAAAAAAA Finally.  4 Remaining Venoms fire on Death marks and kill 4.  Again his saves were unreal.   Blasters fire into other, Ghost arc putting 1 HP on it, It has 2 left.  This was mainly misses from me, 5 Blasters and only 2 hit.  1 Squad fires into the center 8 man squad killing 1.   Razorwing snap fires at the Night sythe and 1 actually hits but only causes a shaken result.  Rolls 1 for Living Armor.

Assault - none

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4

Necrons Turn 3
Keeps same Warlord Trait
Movement – Death Marks get back in Night Sythe and fly off the board, Ghost Arc moves closer to the smaller unit and resurrects 2.   20 man unit moves to within 12 of the Lhamean unit.

Shooting – 20 man unit kills the venom with the LHamean in it and the squad in the center kills 3 of another squad.  The Ghost arc kills 3 of another squad from a dead venom and Kills a 3rd venom.  
Assaults – None
Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4

Dark Eldar Turn 4
Movement – Again some shuffling around.  2 Warriors squads that only had 2 man each prepare to charge the center unit.  Hoping to hold them.   Razorwing follows the Night Sythe off the board.

Shooting -  Fired mostly into the blob in the center killing 5 of them.   Firing at the ghost Arc was ineffective.    Some firing into the center unit but only killed 1.  

Assaults – Both 2 man units charge the center unit.   1 Unit killed in overwatch and the other killed in HTH.  

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4

Necrons Turn 4
Warlord Trait – He changed it as nothing was in the ruins but to be honest I forgot what he changed it to.
Movement – Night Sythe comes back on and drops the Death Marks off right next to the bike w\ Relic.  Large blob Veils to the other end of the board but scatters from the bike to the corner.  Small unit in center get all of their number resurrected and get back in the arc.  Arc moves down near the relic Bike.

Shooting – Large Squad fires at Ravager and does 2 Hull points (jinked).  Ghost arc causes the other 2 Ravagers to Jink.  Squad inside kills the Biker w\ The relic.

Assaults – None
Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 2

Dark Eldar Turn 5
Movement – Razorwing comes on and looks at the clumped up blob, everything scoots around and venoms come close from the other side.  

Shooting – All ravagers fire at the Ghost arc to no avail since they were all snap firing.  Razorwing misses with both missiles but kills 1 with a lance.  3 Venoms fire into the Death marks and kills 2 of them.  Man those Death Marks are hard to kill.  

Assault – None

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 2

Necrons Turn 5
Movement - Warrior unit moves closer to objective, Death marks pick up the relic.  Ghost arc moved right next to the Death Mark unit, which is in ruins. Night sythe moves off to the left in case game ends but had no shots.

Shooting – Large squad kills Ravager and with other shooting causes the other 2 to jink.
Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 2

Assault = None

GAME CONTINUES
Dark Eldar Turn 6
Movement – All Venoms move up and unload all occupants.  Preparing to charge the Death Marks.  Both remaining ravagers move toward the area.  Razorwing moves off as there was no other target it could get to.

Shooting – Venoms light up the large squad, they are down to like 8 left.  Both Ravagers move to completely block them from getting to the relic.  Would take 2 turns for them to go around.  There wasn’t going to be another turn.

Assault – 3 Warrior squads charge the deathmarks and kill them all in HTH.  Relic on the ground.  Consolidate on the relic with all 3 squads.  Not picking it up of course but keeping him from picking it up.

Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 2

Necrons Turn 6
Movement – Large blob moves right next to Ravagers,  Ghost Arc moves back a little and smaller group gets out.  

Shooting – Ghost arc fires at 5 man unit killing 3. Large group decides to shoot 5 man squad on relic and kills them.  The other warrior unit shoots at the other 5 man unit killing 2.  

He then asks for leadership tests on the 2 units but failed to realize I was fearless.  They play that you don’t have to hold the relic just be within 3 inches.  Didn’t know that but don’t think I would have changed much.  Still wanted to keep the relic from him.
Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 4

FINAL
Dark Eldar – 0
Necrons – 6 (LineBreaker)

Last edited by mrmagoo on Mon Feb 01 2016, 18:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 16:32

Game 3 - Dark Angels Raven Wing

This was not the most fun game.  He seemed like a nice guy but After my first turn he spent the entire game complaining about my Jet bikes being “Unfair or overpowered” But to be fair my 12 Jetbikes wiped ½ his army by turn 2.
Mission – Modified Emporers will
Each player places 2 Objectives in No mans land.
Your Objective worth 2 points
Opponents objective worth 3 points
Warlord = 1 point
First Blood = 1 Point
Line Breaker = 1 point

Opponent  - Dark Angels Raven wing
List
Samuael – 14 Armor Landspeeder
Librarian on Bike
6x Black Knights with Apothecary and all Plasma pistols.
Dark Shroud
1 Landspeeder Standard heavy bolter/Assault Cannon
1 Land Speeder (Missle Launcers)
I am going to list his bike units but he kept saying how they were combat squaded.   Not sure how his list was but this is what I faced.
3x Bikes
3x Bikes
3x Bikes
1 Assault Bike

I won to choose table edges and he won first turn.
Nightfight – We both choose to allow nightfight.   I told him I ignored it but he still wanted it.
Deployment
Dark Angels – He deployed everything on the line.   Black Knights sitting right in front of the Dark Shroud with a Land speeder to the Right.  Samuel to the far right sitting just in front of his objective.  3 man near Samuel and then on the far left 3 Land Speeders with the other 2 3 man units and the attack bike.

Dark Eldar – I decided to ignore Samuel and the Dark Shroad, as they really doesn’t seem like he is all that good.    So I put 4 Venoms across from the black knight squad and the 3 Ravagers to the far left across from the 3 land Speeders.   I put my Command Bikes straight across from the Black Knights.   The other bike squad on the far left just in front of the Ravagers.  2 More venoms dead center to help where needed.

Seize the initiative = 5 Dark Angels first turn
Scout move, He moves everything forward but the 3 missile Land speeders
Combat Drugs - + 1 Toughness

Dark Angels Turn 1
Movement – Not a lot of movement as he seem to like where they were after scouting.   Moved them a little forward so that most were about 6-8 inches off my line, Samuel stayed in the back on his objective.  Missile Speeders stayed back ready to fire.

Psychic – He Cast psychic shriek on a bike unit and he failed and then gave the Black Nights with the Librarian Shrouded.  Said he wanted to be cautious in case I shot the Dark Shroud.

Shooting -  His goal was to make everything I had Jink.  Being Night Fight with 3+ jinks and 2+ jinks on bikes.  So the only thing he killed was 2 bikes from the squad in front of the Ravagers.  Who passed there Morale test.   All 3 Ravagers and 1 Venom Jinked.  

Assaults – None
Dark Eldar – 0
Dark Angels – 0

Dark Eldar Turn 1
Movement – Bikes w\Commander shoot forward and get right up next to the Black knights.  Other bike unit shoots forward and gets up next to another 3 man unit and the Attack bike and prepare a dual charge. 3 Venoms on the far right move forward slightly to get blasters in range of 3 man bike squad.  2 Venoms in the center move forward to get blaster in range of landspeeder.

Shooting – With My shooting I was going to do the same to him.  Fired all ravagers at 3 different Missile land speeders and they all jInked. 3 Venoms on the left side fire at the 3 man unit and kill them all.  Guys in shot take pot shots a Samuel but get nothing.  Command Squad bikes fire into the Black knights but with 2+ reroll able nothing happened.  Other bikes fire into a 3 man and do nothing.  Venoms in the center fire into a 3 man that was sitting kind of far back and do nothing.  Occupants fire at land speeder in the center and he jinks them away.  ALL of his land speeders Jinked.

Assault – Jetbikes on the left charge a 3 man unit and a Attack bike.  I arranged it so there was 1 Caltrop a piece.   My Command bikes charged the black knights.   My bikes on the left Put 1 wound on the attack bike and kill 2 of the others.  Unfortunately attacks didn’t do anything on either side.   He hits and runs out.  My Command unit rolled 10 for Caltrops.  I rolled 2 6s which killed 2 and then he failed 1 save leaving just the Sergeant, Librarian, and the Apothecary to fight in assault.  He challenged with the sergeant and I accepted.  I was higher initiative and my Champion went first.  Getting 2 wounds, failed both FNP.  Sergeant and Apothecary are down.   Attacks from the rest of the unit put 1 wound on the Librarian.  Librarian tries to hit and run and gets a 6.   Numerous comments about how my bikes are not “fair”.

Dark Eldar – 1 (First Blood)
Dark Angels – 0

Dark Angels Turn 2
Movement – he moves the 3 man on the left, the 1 man that was left from the assault and the attack bike each up to a ravager moving Past my jetbikes?  Most the land Speeders don’t really move and stand their ground, same with Samuel. Dark Shroud moves away from the Librarian to cover Samuel.

Shooting – He was able to immobilize one of the Ravagers and put 2 hull points on another.  Mostly as I refused to Jink since most of his was jinking or needed 6s.  Venom with the 2 Lhamean was destroyed.  Why did everyone not like them?  All three opponents went for them. Oh well.  

Assaults – The three bike on the left each tried to assault a Ravager.   1 Failed to charge, needed a 8.   The other 2 failed to do any damage.  Nothing happened in the other assault.   No damage to either side.    The warlord unit Hit N run toward the Dark Shroad.

Dark Eldar Turn 2
Movement – 4 Bikes on the left move to charge bikes.  Ravagers that could move moved forward to fire at the Land speeders as only one was snap firing.  3 venoms on the right moved to get blasters on Samuel.  Razorwing flies on and looks at the Librarian.  Command bikes move to assault the Dark Shroud.

Shooting – Razorwing kills the Librarian.  2 Venoms in the center kill 3 Bike squad on the left and the guys inside kill the Land speeder in the center.   Venoms on the far have nothing that poison will hurt but the guys inside happen to put 1 wound on Samuel.

Assault -  4 man Reaver squad charges the 2 jetbikes multi charge and kill them both.  Command Squad charges and kills the Dark Shroud.  More comments about Jetbikes being overpowered.

Dark Eldar – 1 (First Blood)
Dark Angels – 0

Dark Angels Turn 3
At this point all he had left was 3 Land Speeders and Samuel. He shoots at the Ravagers and actually kills one but that is it.  Samuel shoots a venom but fails to do anything to the armor.   At this point he conceded saying that my bikes were overpowered and there was nothing he had to combat them.  

Dark Eldar – 8
Dark Angels – 0
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 20:49

That would be it. That was all three games.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Mon Feb 01 2016, 22:15

Nice. It seems it's the allies shenanigans that are giving us a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Tue Feb 02 2016, 11:08

Nice report

I just had one question as I didn't know this was possible. The game with the relic, you grabbed it in your movement phase, which I understand. Then in the shooting phase you turbo boosted for an additional 6", which I get...

But then you jump another 6" in the assault phase? I didn't know that was possible? Or if I did, I forgot.
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Tue Feb 02 2016, 14:11

Jet Bikes have a assault move, juet like the elder cousins, allowing them to move during the assault phase.  They played that the 6 inch limit for the Relic is per phase. I also found out later that they played that the relic didn't have to be held by a model. Only had to be within 3 inches like any other objective.

So I moved 12 inches.  Grabbed the Relic.
6 Inch flat out during the shooting phase.
6 inch assault move back.

I always played the relic could only move 6in per turn but they played it different.
Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Tue Feb 02 2016, 14:19

Thank you for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
killedbydeath
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Wed Feb 03 2016, 15:12

Sounds like you played your cards right the 3 games
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Sat Feb 13 2016, 16:17

You can't make an assault move after turbo-boosting.

I found it hilarious that the RW player was bitching about your reavers being OP Very Happy

If only he knew he couldn't jink HoW Wink

Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Sun Feb 14 2016, 04:59

Sorry if I mislead you somehow but no one Turbo Boosted and then Assaulted.

The thing is I TOLD him that the Jet Bikes have a Wicked hammer of wrath. They all have rending and there can be a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Tue Feb 16 2016, 12:24

Quote :
So I moved 12 inches. Grabbed the Relic.
6 Inch flat out during the shooting phase.
6 inch assault move back.

As I read this, you made 3 moves.

12" in movement phase

6" in shooting phase, flat out (which is called turbo-boosting for jetbikes)

6" assault move in the assault phase

But you can't do that, as you cannot do any more moves after turbo-boosting.

Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Tue Feb 16 2016, 19:12

Gotcha,  You may be right I need to look that one up, I will be looking that one up but its not a Assault its a move they can do in the assault phase.   Going to look that one up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   Fri Feb 19 2016, 10:30

Yes, I'm well aware of the move they can do in the assault phase - and that's the problem.

Turbo-boosting prohibits you from doing any further moves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1   

Back to top Go down

HEL-Open Dark Eldar go 2-1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: