Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike   Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2016, 13:48

Thanks for all the responses, guys.

As a follow up question, any suggestions as to which model to use for the actual Prince?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike   Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2016, 14:32

I think if you're going with a flying disk, I guess you want something reasonably dynamic.
Can I make the left-field suggestion of a Death Jester?

Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 99070111001_HarlequinDeathJester01

Slant the board, cut off the beads at the edge of the collars, replace the head with a more Dark Eldary one, and replace the weapon with something more melee-themed. The hands as iss could work if you just went for a Scythe, but could also easily be repositions or replaced for other weapons. A pair of swords might work well. Or similar dual-wielded weapons.
Maybe replace the right hand with an empty alternative so you can have him gripping the edge of the disk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike   Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2016, 15:12

A word of caution with some of the Harlequin models, including the Death Jester. They are assembled in a very unusual way. They fit together beautifully in the proper pose but I suspect would be a nightmare to assemble any differently.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike   Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jetbike Character... without a Jetbike
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: