HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Episode Topic Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPK18
Slave

PostSubject: Episode Topic Suggestion   Thu Nov 19 2015, 06:08

Hi guys, first post here (whoohoo!).I recently got back into 40k and I've always loved all things Eldar but out of the countless armies I've played I never built a full eldar list. I was running my old grey knights but they just don't have the same feel to them so I decided to start a new army and this podcast convinced me to go True Kin instead of Kraftworld Macaroni n' CHEESE. Anyways, I thought I would recommend a topic that I would love to hear on the show some time - What if you looked at some of the more powerful units and army archetypes you are likely to see across the table and described what you thought the DE's best weapons, units, or tactics were for dealing with those threats?
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode Topic Suggestion   Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:37

They do alot of that with their book reviews. Especually eldar necron and space marine review. Other than those which do you have trouble with?

JPK18
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Episode Topic Suggestion   Fri Nov 20 2015, 19:26

I'm back after years away and there are a ton of new units from what I see online. The guys I usually play against bring chaos, demons, sisters, and necrons but there are a ton of other armies at my store. I see stuff like hell drakes and rip tides and things that weren't even around back then. So I'm buying units and putting together lists but I realized something - Ive never played against all this new stuff so I don't really know how to build a list to beat any of it. My question in its most basic form is "if my army needs to be able to deal with ABC, which units or strategies do I have that will accomplish this?"
Back to top Go down

Episode Topic Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Splintermind
-
Jump to: