HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solar shock
Hellion

Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice Empty
PostSubject: Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice   Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2015, 20:19

Hey guys,

So I was building my raider just now and I have come to the conclusion after seeing some other people airbrush them that basically I can't build it. AKA, it appears much easier to airbrush the plates and armour separately. So thats all good, i've got all the bits grouped at each stage, but I need assistance with my scheme.

My force colours are basically Slaaneshi; The theme of my army is a harlequin masque that plays out the fall of the eldar. Its hard to explain, but just imagine ghostly harlequins who appear more like slaaneshi deamon's.

Like this; The scene in batman where they are all trippin', except they are harlequins who are being hallucinated into slaaneshi demons.
Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice Begins304

Colours are;

Vibrant pink
Vibrant blue
Vibrant green
purples
blacks

Generally for my infantry i am going to blend between colours, with the scheme dependant on the unit. For example, Dire avengers are going to have light blues and pinks blended on the armour with the helms black. Whereas the kabalites are more likely going to be much darker with pinks faded into black.

What should I do with my raider? I am thinking;

1) Vibrant armour on the outside, so maybe il fade between some blues, pinks and purples. The undercarriage a vibrant glowy green, with the grated deck being a black?

2) Having the grated deck a vibrant colour? But would it be too much if it was all vibrant? maybe the outside armour plates would be vibrant at the bottom and fade upwards into black.

Thoughts? this would be my first vehicle
Back to top Go down
solar shock
Hellion

Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice   Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2015, 22:28

A couple examples of my models,
My dire avengers and my warwalker;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My would have been Duke Crying or Very sad :

Back to top Go down

Raider Airbrush Scheme - need advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion