HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Melee weapon choice for my second Archon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Melee weapon choice for my second Archon?   Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:39

On the page of the Archon in the codex it claims 'May take items from the Melee weapons,...' My primary Archon has a Huskblade, in my game today I was going to run that Archon, Drazhar, and then another Archon with a Venom blade, all of these would have 4 incubi retinues, BUT I have read somewhere that a Venom blade is exclusive for ONLY a Solarite or Acothyst. I was enthralled with the Shaemeshi Blade too, but thats exclusive to a Lhamaean, I would put on an Agonizer for that Archon, except for the fact that he already has a painted basic dagger in his hand which I had planned as the Venom Blade.. I don't want to feel like someone at my game store who is forming my own rules to things, so I don't want to if its not right, if not, I may just take it as a power weapon, or just swap him out altogether.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Melee weapon choice for my second Archon?   Tue Sep 08 2015, 23:55

MY bad. Figured out my own question.

Melee weapon choice for my second Archon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: