HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Hunt from the shadows, cover & stealth question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke Daedric
Hellion

PostSubject: Hunt from the shadows, cover & stealth question   Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:24

Greetings fellow Archon, I've got some questions that have arisen in a recent fight.

Hunt from the shadows which is a bonus from a Realspace raiders detachment in codex reads: During the entire first game turn, and during any turn in which the Night Fighting rules are in effect, all Troop units have 5+ cover save and all others 6+ cover save (from this detachment).

My question are:
- is this cover bonus stackable with other cover on the battlefield?
- in my opinion this effectively changes rules we get for Night Fighting (changes Stealth to 5+ & 6+ cover).
- and also if you don't play RRD do your Nightshields stack with the Stealth you get from Night Fignting ?
- last but not the least: are Nightshields stackable with Stealth(ruins) you get from Generals traits?

Since I have to educate my gaming community it would help alot if you made rulebook references on your answers.

Thanx up front.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Hunt from the shadows, cover & stealth question   Tue Aug 11 2015, 09:42

Quote :
is this cover bonus stackable with other cover on the battlefield?

No, you simply choose the best cover save available. So if you're in Ruins (4+) then you would take that over the RRD save as it's better.

Quote :
in my opinion this effectively changes rules we get for Night Fighting (changes Stealth to 5+ & 6+ cover).

During Night Fighting, the Stealth bonus would increase your cover save by +1 so if you're in Ruins you would have 3+

Quote :
and also if you don't play RRD do your Nightshields stack with the Stealth you get from Night Fignting?

Stealth does not stack with itself so will only ever give +1 to your cover save regardless of how many rules you are gaining Stealth from.

Quote :
last but not the least: are Nightshields stackable with Stealth(ruins) you get from Generals traits?

See above

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down

Hunt from the shadows, cover & stealth question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: