HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Massaen
Klaivex

PostSubject: 1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?   Wed Jul 29 2015, 16:28

Ok - 1850 event in a couple of days - here is the Masque Detachment I am running...

Death Jester x 3
Shadow Seer x 3, haywire, lvl 2, 1x mask, 1x admantine will relic
solitaire, haywire
2 star weavers
1 void weaver
3x5 Troupes with powersword and haywire on the master, all with kiss

I have a couple of versions - with Eldar and Dark Eldar Allies - but what would you add?

I am expecting screamer star, ravenwing bike spam, Marine Sky Hammer - all the usual suspects.

What would you add to this???

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Woozl
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?   Wed Jul 29 2015, 16:53

Capitalize on leadership shenanigans and anti tank / anti flyer. Consider a small DE CAD, maybe something coven (likely cheap), and Eldar.

Your troupes + leadership attacks will handle anything with a toughness value.
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?   Thu Jul 30 2015, 12:20

If you take CWE allies I would really recommend a flyer and specifically the Nightwing. With a 2+ jink, double bright lances, double shuriken cannons mine has survived every single game its ever been fielded in (30+ at this point) and downed nearly every flyer fielded against it. Its also great for stripping HP's off vehicles and can perform AI duties in a pinch.

Rumour Scourge

PostSubject: Re: 1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?   Thu Jul 30 2015, 18:29

I would also suggest you consider more than one VW in your squadron.  I have run a pair recently and they can do a lot of damage, and they have decent staying power.  The front/rear guns give a lot of flexibility, too.  One is kind of like a token presence demanded by the formation, but two have some backbone.

Apart from their range, I am liking Voidweavers so far.  I had one immobilised in one tournament game.  The two pintle mounts on top were able to harrass multiple enemy units for the remainder of the game, as my opponent couldn't really spare any shooting to kill it off completely Very Happy
Back to top Go down

1850 lists - what would you ally with this for an event?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

MERCENARIES & ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: