HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.

Go down 

Which was the best story?
Love No More
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
The Oasis
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Weapon of Mass Thirst
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Hulk Hunt
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Audience For One
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Debt Collection
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Drink...
27%
 27% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Mon Jul 20 2015, 16:45

This is just half of the stories - you can find the other half in Poll 2.

You may vote for as many stories as you wish - but be noted that you need to select them all at the same time, you can only hit 'submit' once!

You may not change your votes once they are submitted.

The poll will close in two weeks, and the winners will be announced thereafter.

Love No More
The Oasis
Weapon of Mass Thirst
Hulk Hunt
Audience For One
Debt Collection
Drink...

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.

Last edited by Thor665 on Mon Jul 20 2015, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Mon Jul 20 2015, 17:08

Sent comment to you in a pm, please delete.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Mon Jul 20 2015, 17:28

Fixed the issue - thanks for the warning - I refuse to delete Wink

Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 02:28

Voting for our own story in addition to others is allowed, or seen as a cheap shot?

(Or: Will I be penalised if I don't vote for my story, because I find it cheap, and others decide to vote for their own?)
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 02:45

I voted for my own, in addition to my other picks. I assume the other authors are doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 02:55

I personally find it a bit gauche to vote for oneself, but have no problem if others who think differently do so.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 03:15

@Jimsolo wrote:
I voted for my own, in addition to my other picks. I assume the other authors are doing the same.

Weird, I'm voting for me. And I didn't even write a story Razz

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 04:29

@Creeping Darkness wrote:
I personally find it a bit gauche to vote for oneself, but have no problem if others who think differently do so.

I used to feel this way until a local politician told me, "if you aren't confident enough to vote for yourself, then why should anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 07:43

Haha, fair point Smile

Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Dragontree
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Tue Jul 21 2015, 09:01

I didn't vote for myself... I mention that only so people know the one vote I have isn't me!! I don't think putting my weight behind myself would really swing the polls in my favour Razz

@The_Burning_Eye wrote:
it's the Starsky and Hutch venom! but I'm kinda ok with that
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Fri Jul 31 2015, 17:39

Now that I've finished my judge reviewing I can finally cast my own votes in these polls.
I love the activity, looks like this may be a tight finish Wink

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   Fri Jul 31 2015, 18:03

The suspense!
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.   

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Hidden Library - 3rd Annual Fiction Competition READERS CHOICE POLL PART 1.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Stories & Art; The Black Library
-
Jump to: