HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

My pathetic attempts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

My pathetic attempts. Empty
PostSubject: My pathetic attempts.   My pathetic attempts. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2015, 19:43

Sorry about the quality of pictures, the lighting isn't very good and I was using my phone but I thought I would share my less then adequate skill. The paint job isn't done on the Kit bash Archon (yes that is what she is, I'm playing it off as an ex-syren turned archon), I bought some more brushes and plan on trying to improve my skill (was a bit of a test model and I'm aware that I forgot to clean up the mold lines). This was my first attempt at basing as well, I ended up placing her further back on the base then I had originally intended as well. I'm full of fail on this one but oh well.

My Eldar Corsair Void Dreamer (Plastic Farseer body and left arm, Corsair Sword arm, Reaver Head):
My pathetic attempts. Eldar%20Corsair%20Void%20Dreamer_zps0ukecwvx

Dark Eldar Archon with Blaster (Wych Head, Legs are wych bits from Venom, Scourge Torso, Scourge Blaster, Kabalite Warrior trophy racks)
My pathetic attempts. Dark%20Eldar%20Corsair%20Kit%20bash_zps2vaqvwjs
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

My pathetic attempts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pathetic attempts.   My pathetic attempts. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2015, 22:21

Not too shabby for a first attempt. Never have i seen an archon with a blaster.
Back to top Go down

My pathetic attempts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: