Share | 

Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Psylynt
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Wed Jun 10 2015, 19:13

MSU and avoid it if it's sword, and range just find cover. High model count nulls range. I be much more afraid to see a scatter packs bikes than the WK.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Wed Jun 10 2015, 19:24

@Psylynt wrote:
MSU and avoid it if it's sword, and range just find cover. High model count nulls range. I be much more afraid to see a scatter packs bikes than the WK.

Sadly this is no either Wraithknight or scatterbikes. It is both.
Back to top Go down
Psylynt
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Wed Jun 10 2015, 19:32

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
JackKnife01
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Wed Jun 10 2015, 22:36

Depends on what is on the board, I have seen 2 knights so far and in both games both have died, one on turn 1 and one on turn 2. Want to kill them? Focus a bean or sark lances on them and good game wraith knight. Scatter bikes are a pain but against giant groups of them the monosytche does best unless they are smart and spread out. Then eat them with lances and poison shots. In one turn I wiped a 7-8 man squad. It took a lot of dancing for me to do it but I managed. This was kill points and what got me the most was warp spiders jump rule. I wasted shots on them. I would have just plugged away at them and not shot my monoscythe.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Thu Jun 11 2015, 08:23

@Klaivex Charondyr wrote:
@Psylynt wrote:

Ignore the WK, shoot the bikes. WK should only kill one unit a turn. If it kills more than that you are doing it wrong.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:31

@Vasara wrote:
@Psylynt wrote:

Ignore the WK, shoot the bikes. WK should only kill one unit a turn. If it kills more than that you are doing it wrong.

I'd have to disagree there. A competent Eldar player will usually manage to get himself into position to target at least 2 of your units and with 2 scatter lasers and 2 heavy wraithcannon I'd be surprised if he didn't manage to take out a couple of vehicles a turn, not to mention any casualties that the passengers in those vehicle may take if it explodes.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   Thu Jun 11 2015, 11:12

@Count Adhemar wrote:
@Vasara wrote:
@Psylynt wrote:

I'd have to disagree there. A competent Eldar player will usually manage to get himself into position to target at least 2 of your units and with 2 scatter lasers and 2 heavy wraithcannon I'd be surprised if he didn't manage to take out a couple of vehicles a turn, not to mention any casualties that the passengers in those vehicle may take if it explodes.

I agree with this, with a 12" move and 36" shooting he will always be in place for 2-4 things to shoot at.

Harlequins 3k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
Tyranids 10k+
SOB 3k+
Painted 4k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights   

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Craftworld Wraithknights
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum