HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WrackYourBrains
Hellion

PostSubject: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Mon May 25 2015, 14:50

So, agonisers.

I've always rolled to wound with agonisers on a 4+, allowing myself a re-roll if the wielder's strength is greater than the target's toughness.

But it seems I've been cheating myself; I missed the sentence in the BRB's rules for poisoned melee attacks that says '...unless a lower result would be required...'

So, lets say a S4 agoniser (via drugs or maybe a soul trap) is rolling to wound against a T3 target. It should be a re-rollable 3+ rather than a re-rollabel 4+, right?
Back to top Go down
The PayneTrayn
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Mon May 25 2015, 16:57

It would be a re-rollable 3+.
Back to top Go down
WrackYourBrains
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Mon May 25 2015, 18:25

Lovely. Thanks for confirming Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Mon May 25 2015, 19:23

Oh good lord! I've been doing Grotesques wrong since I started playing the army! They're so much more...well, grotesque...than I thought they were!
Back to top Go down
der-al
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue May 26 2015, 18:47

@Jimsolo wrote:
Oh good lord! I've been doing Grotesques wrong since I started playing the army! They're so much more...well, grotesque...than I thought they were!

Yeah, S5 grots are really good, the amount of times I’ve had to show my opponents the poison rules, they’re either why is it 3+ to wound? Or why do they get a reroll? Or even why is it 3+ with a reroll you can only use one combat weapon? it got so bad that I’ve got the page reference memorised.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue Jun 16 2015, 01:45

And when Zealot kicks in they are rerolling To Hit and To Wound when fighting T4 and below

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue Jun 16 2015, 04:01

@1++ wrote:
And when Zealot kicks in they are rerolling To Hit and To Wound when fighting T4 and below
Where can I has this zealot?

plez and thanku
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue Jun 16 2015, 04:38

Haemonculus Covens units get it turn 5+.
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue Jun 16 2015, 04:41

Oooooh. Tasty. However I have 2 issues. 1 - I don't own the supplement. 2 - I'd only use the grotesquery for cheese related reasons. Mainly because I don't have much interest in the coven stuff.

That's a nice addition though!!
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   Tue Jun 16 2015, 06:17

My bad, yes Zealot is from the Covens pfp table. Is niiiiiiiiice

PostSubject: Re: Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?   

Back to top Go down

Have I been using Agonisers incorrectly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: