HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite

PostSubject: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 00:01

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2015/04/more-hints-of-eldar-codex-release-being.html?m=1

Grain of salt blah blah blah.

No more serpent spam hopefully?

EDIT (Gob) - first leaked pics are up, Tuesday, April 14:

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/04/leaked-images-codex-cover-models-and.html

@Natfka wrote:

via Mr Maloke on Warseer

"scatter lasers now lost the twin linking bonus
however. windriders can now get scatter lasers. (each model can change the TL shuriken catapult for either scatter laser or shuriken cannon)"

via Manwë
http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=229838&page=5
Some people on a French forum have seen the WD.

The WK's heavy wraithcanons are now D, and the sword too. He is gargantuan (and probably LoW I think).

Jetbikes rules are the same, no changes and same slot (but new minies, and they are cool!).

Walocks are not in the Wildriders box, but is an option in the Jetseer pack =D (1D6+100 of dat things for me, kthxbye).

There is a "Decurie" (don't now the name of the Necron special host in English), called Craftworld Warhosts :

1 to 3 guardians host (Wildriders, guardiens squads and the ones from Ulthwë) unlock some extra stuff for all the craftworlds. For example, 1 3 Wildriders choices unlock some stuff for Saim Hann host.

You can take for each guardians host 1 to 12 choices of some unit in the codex (crimson, tank, avengers..., but also aspects warriors, ghost warriors, wraithknight and wraithlords. But seems limitated to 1 for the 3 lasts).

The Autarch on foot has swooping hawks wings, and is awesome.

via marneus41
No pics, but read the WD.
3 new plastic kits :

- Eldar Windriders : 3 new motojets with all the weapon choices available.
- Eldar Farseer Skyrunner : 1 eldar farseer or warlock (2 heads and 2 weapons choice).
- Eldar Autarch : no options

New codex of 160 pages with description of 11 craftworld (nothing about specific rules for them).
2 new specific psy discipline (battle runes and fate runes).

One FOC like the necron :
1-3 guardian hosts (3 types available)
0-3 Regent of the warhost (Heroes, seer council, living legends (avatar and phoenix lords))
1-12 formation for each guardian ost (outcasts, crimson death, dire avenger shrine, wraith host, aspect host, wraith-construct, engines of vaul)

Distorsion wepon = D-weapon.

CC weapon of the wraithknight is D weapon.

@urden93 wrote:
Quote :
0-3 Regent of the warhost :
- Heroes of the craftworlds (1 Autarch or Yriel or Eldrad or Illic
- Seer council : 2 farseers (1 can be Eldrad, 1 warlock conclave
- living legends : 1 avatar or 1 of the phoenix lords

1-12 formation for each guardian ost
- outcasts : 1 unit Rangers
- crimson death : 3 crimson hunters
- dire avenger shrine : 3 unit Dire Avengers
- wraith host : 1 Spiritseer, 3 unit Wraith guards/blades (any combinaison), 1 Wraithlord, 1 Wraith Knight
- aspect host : 3 unit aspect warriors (any combinaison)
- wraith-construct :1Hemlock or 1 Wraithlord or 1 Wraithknight
- engines of vaul : 1 unit of Night Spinner or 1 unit of Fire Prism or 1 unit of Falcon

Quote :
There are 3 different choice for guardian host :

- Guardian Battlehost ( 1 farseer, 3 unit guardian defenders, 1 Vyper squadron, 1 unit War walkers, 1 Vaul's Wrath Support Battery and 0-1 Warlock conclave)

- Windrider host (1 farseer, 1 warlock conclave, 3 unit Windriders, 1 Vyper squadron)

- Guardian storm host ( 1 farseer, 3 unit storm guardian , 1 Vyper squadron, 1 unit War walkers, 1 Vaul's Wrath Support Battery and 0-1 Warlock conclave

over from warseer eldar topic sounds intresting at the least

Update Wednesday, April 15
- From ESE last night via Splintermind on FB - any and all Windriders in a squad of up to 11 can take either a Scatter Laser or a Shuriken Cannon.

Update via Natfka's anonymous source, Wednesday, April 15 - still to be confirmed:

@Natfka wrote:
via an anonymous sources on Faeit 212
Eldar are divided into three types of detachments- Core, Auxiliary, and Command.

Here they are.
Core: Guardian Hosts 1-3
Guardian Battlehost
1 farseer
3 guardian defenders
1 vyper squadron
1 war walkers
1 vauls wrath support battery
0-1 warlock conclave

Windrider Host
1 farseer
1 warlock conclave
3 windriders
1 vyper squadron

Guardian Stormhost
1 farseer
3 storm guardians
1 vyper squadron
1 war walkers
1 vaul's wrath support battery
0-1 warlock conclave

Command: Regents of the Warhost 0-3 per Guardian Host
Heroes of the craftworld
1 autarch, prince yriel, eldrad or illic nightspear

Seer Council
2 farseers
1 warlock council

Living Legends
1 avatar, Jain Zar, Asurmen, Karandras, Fuegan, Baharroth, or Maugan Ra

Auxiliary (1-12 per Guardian Host)
Outcasts
1 Rangers

Crimson Death
3 Crimson Hunters

Aspect Host
3 Dire Avengers, Howling Banshees, Striking Scorpions, Fire Dragons, Swooping Hawks, Dark Reapers, Warp Spiders or Shining Spears, in any combination

Dire Avenger Shrine
3 Dire Avengers

Wraith Constructs
1 Hemlock Wraith fighter, wraithlord, or wraithknight

Wraith Host
1 spiritseer
3 wraithguard or wraithblades in any combination
1 wraithlord
1 wraithknight

Engines of Vaul
1 night spinner,
1 fire prism, or
1 falcon

UPDATE - Friday, April 17, pre-orders up on GW:

Codex: Craftworlds USD$58-Cdn$70-AUD$90-UK£35-EU46€

Eldar Windriders (plastic) USD$41-Cdn$49-AUD$70-UK£25-EU33€
Eldar Farseer/Warlock Skyrunner (plastic) USD$33-Cdn$40-AUD$56-UK£20-EU26€
Eldar Autarch (plastic) USD$26-Cdn$31-AUD$28.50-UK£16-EU21€
Eldar Autarch Skyrunner (plastic & resin) USD$33-Cdn$40-AUD$56-UK£20-EU26€
Eldar Shining Spears (plastic & resin) USD$50-Cdn$60-AUD$84-UK£30-EU39€

Codex: Craftworlds (Farseer Edition) USD$165-Cdn$200-AUD$180-UK£100-EU130€
Codex: Craftworlds (Interactive Edition) USD$54.99-Cdn$59.50-AUD$69.99-UK£34.99-EU44.99€
Codex: Craftworlds (eBook) USD$34.99-Cdn$37.99-AUD$44.99-UK£21.99-EU28.99€

Warhammer 40,000 Datacards: Craftworlds USD$12.50-Cdn$15-AUD$16-UK£7.50-EU10€

Guardian Battlehost Web Bundle USD$343.75-Cdn$410.50-AUD$552-UK£213-EU285€
Wraith Host Web Bundle USD$330.50-Cdn$397.25-AUD$392-UK£199-EU261.50€
Windrider Host Web Bundle USD$264-Cdn$317-AUD$452-UK£162.50-EU216€
Eldar New Releases Web Bundle USD$158-Cdn$190-AUD$244.50-UK£96-EU126€

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 08:02

My GW store doesn't have either Codex for sale anymore.

Just when I got my "DE" list that could beat the light cousins.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 08:19

I'm hoping (probably in vain) for the falcon to be turned into an assault transport that can't carry bulky or bigger models. Would give Eldar players a reason to take it in preference to the Wave Serpent and would actually make banshees playable (my favourite aspect).

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 09:43

I'm still hoping that there is not a new Eldar codex anytime soon as that would signal a new round of codexes and it's only been out 2 damn years!! I'd be quite happy with a craftworld supplement and a decent FAQ/Errata that toned down the wave serpent. Sadly, I can't see the latter happening either!

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 10:38

Only 2 years yes, but two years where Eldar armies have been considered to be drastically better than any of the other armies out there (I'm not saying unbeatable, just very very competitive). I think as soon as the first 7th ed codices dropped it became clear (to me at least) that Eldar would be the first re-do to bring them back in line. Probably closely followed by DA and maybe Chaos (some major issues with some of the choices in that book, like warp talons).

I know what you're saying about the wave serpent but as you've said, I really can't see GW changing rules drastically via an FAQ (drastic in terms of effect I mean, not the amount of change required) - the Heldrake was a big enough change but that essentially corrected a previously daft FAQ.

As for the 'Craftworld' supplement idea, I think the re-branding of stuff is simply to take account of a wider variety of Eldar options, like Harlequins, and that 'Craftworld Eldar' is probably an easier term to copyright than 'Eldar' since other sources refer to stuff as 'Eldar'. I can't see 'Craftworld Eldar' being any different in principle to the existing Eldar codex, except to remove Harlequins from the book. It may (possibly) introduce 'Chapter Trait' style bonuses to the named Craftworlds but nothing so drastic as swapping force org roles (which they seem to be going away from at the moment).

I'd expect to see:
Special rules brought into line with the Harlequins book (holofields requiring the vehicle to have moved?)
Jetbikes moved back to Fast Attack
Wave Serpents nerfed (well, the serpent shield at least, even if it's just cutting the range right down)
Possibly craftworld specific detachments, similar to our realspace raiders or the Blood Angels chart with extra slots available or mandatory (for example maybe 3 mandatory troops for Ulthwe)
Probable nerf to bladestorm
Boost to the falcon
Boost to the Banshees

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 11:13

Bit more weight lent to the rumours here. Brace yourself for our Craftworld kin to be nerfed.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 11:58

@The_Burning_Eye wrote:

Special rules brought into line with the Harlequins book (holofields requiring the vehicle to have moved?)

Was always required. The change here seems to be from a +1 to cover into a 5++

Quote :
Jetbikes moved back to Fast Attack

Not probably if they want to keep Saim-Hann unless they get a Coven like force org.

Quote :
Wave Serpents nerfed (well, the serpent shield at least, even if it's just cutting the range right down)

I guess thats a given which leads to an uselss WS again as we all know GWs "balance" attempts.

Quote :
Possibly craftworld specific detachments, similar to our realspace raiders or the Blood Angels chart with extra slots available or mandatory (for example maybe 3 mandatory troops for Ulthwe)

Very likely.
Quote :

Probable nerf to bladestorm

Do not think so as the Harequin Bladestorm is the same and I would bet that both were written at the same time.

Quote :
Boost to the falcon

Don't see how. They can't change basic stuff (AV, weapons, Transport, Antigrav, no assault ramp) and it is the basic stuff that makes it undesirable. But I can see it moving to dedicated Transport.

Quote :
Boost to the Banshees

I rather see a nerf to all aspects as I guess they will get the Klaivex treatment with no customizeable exarch powers but a single fixed one.

My predictions:

1) Customizeable Avatar with multiple weapons (Spear/Sword), possibly moving to LoW
2) No more jetbikes for Seers and Warlocks (no model)
3) Warlocks getting BoP
4) Monofile dropping special rule, getting shred instead
6) Scatter laser losing special rule
7) heavy weapions more points across the book
9) Vyper still overcosted as it will not drop lower than 50 points
10) Wraithguard dropping in T
11) No more different armor save for exarchs
12) Phoenix Lords getting the Drazahr treatment (only able to join own aspect)
13) no more malefic, but an overall boost to their psi (maybe with formation)
14) Battle trance gone from army, now formation/detachment specific
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 12:00

@Klaivex Charondyr wrote:
My predictions:

1) Customizeable Avatar with multiple weapons (Spear/Sword), possibly moving to LoW
3) Warlocks getting BoP

Sadly, I think much of that will probably be true.

Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 12:38

Quote :

I guess thats a given which leads to an uselss WS again as we all know GWs "balance" attempts.

As much as I like the Wave Serpent, I actually want it to lose the shield attack completely.
And that would hardly make Wave Serpents uselss. We're still talking about a fast skimmer Razorback-equivalent with 12 seats and an invul safe after all.

My predictions:
3) Warlocks getting BoP

2) is about as easy to solve as Windriders and Shining spears: Just pack Warlock bodies with those for a 3-in-1 box.
That would probably be the most expensive bike box in GW history though...

9) The AM Dragoons have a similar statline, and more deadly weapons, at only 45 points base.

1) 3) 11) 12) 13) Would only make sense, even though it's a bit of a nerf.

4) 6) 10) 14) To be hornets, that sounds like someone is jealous of the Craftwrolders. Razz

Last edited by Rokuro on Thu Apr 02 2015, 13:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 12:51

For the price of 2 Razorbacks with TL assault cannon.

The serpent had the same traits (fast, antigrav, transport) back in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th edition. And only with the 6th edition codex it found its way into army lists.
The 3rd and 4 edition Serpent also was more durable and you could assault from it.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 13:16

For the price of 2 Razorbacks with TL assault cannon.

Lowering the costs 75 or 80 points would have made for a more balanced Wave Serpent than giving it more firepower than a Land Raider Crusader.
Back to top Go down
Klaivex Charondyr
Wych

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 02 2015, 13:40

Sure, but I can't see this happen. GW pointcosts are a mysterium.
If something moves faster you pay an immense tax no matter if the unit actually can use their movement or not.
It will never drop below 100 points before weapons just because it is Fast and Antigrav.
Same issue with the Vyper. Yes, the AdMech stuff is better and cheaper. But it is not fast and antigrav which seems to be the reason for the price

Just look at the starweaver. 70 points.
Includes a Holofield (15 points, same as nightshields), causes fear, 2 shuriken Cannons included, mirage fields and transports 6 models, dedicated transport

So now a basic vyper with 2 SC would come at around less than 40 points... and I do not see this ever happening. They will probably auto include the Holofields (like the venom) and we are looking at around 55 points again and you are at a points level where it becomes "useless" as both dedicated transports (DE and Harlies) are cheaper and can be made slotless
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Fri Apr 03 2015, 22:40

Can they just add some traits and rules for different Craftworlds?
I mean not biggest ones as Iyanden (which is gone from web-store) and Ultwe, but also a smaller ones such as Lugganath and Altansar?

Because i don`t realy see needs in dramatic changes. I like 'new' units, special rules, wargear etc.
Do they REALY need this rework after all?

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Fri Apr 03 2015, 23:39

@Devilogical wrote:
Can they just add some traits and rules for different Craftworlds?
I mean not biggest ones as Iyanden (which is gone from web-store) and Ultwe, but also a smaller ones such as Lugganath and Altansar?

Because i don`t realy see needs in dramatic changes. I like 'new' units, special rules, wargear etc.
Do they REALY need this rework after all?

Erm, have you played eldar much? And I don't mean iyanden, we're pretty much designed to be their worst nightmare.

I played a jetbike list using marine bikes, and never even got close, killed one unit and got wiped out. Watched an Iyanden list spend three turns doing silly things just so he didn't table the new guy at club on turn 2.

So yeah, eldar really need to be turned down a couple of notches.

My Club - MAD Wargaming

Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 07:18

@The_Burning_Eye wrote:

Erm, have you played eldar much? And I don't mean iyanden, we're pretty much designed to be their worst nightmare.

I played a jetbike list using marine bikes, and never even got close, killed one unit and got wiped out. Watched an Iyanden list spend three turns doing silly things just so he didn't table the new guy at club on turn 2.

So yeah, eldar really need to be turned down a couple of notches.

Well, maybe. You see, i run fun army, not POWERINALLITFORMS!!!
Like Maugan Ra for warlord, Scorpions, wraithblades, hemlock etc. I`ve got serpents and stuff, but they are not core of any list. So if they nerf something i will not notice... probably.

But if they will add some rules for Altansar and other craftworlds (like SM shapters) - thats fine with me.

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 11:27

Really curious to see how they nerf Wave Serpents. My preferred fix would be just to take away its offensive capabilities, as I think it's perfectly fine when used defensively and makes sense for a dedicated transport.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 13:51

I wouldn't mind it keeping the offensive stuff, but perhaps force it to be a prelude to an attack maybe (like drop the range to 6" perhaps) or make it overwatch only as a defensive response.

My Club - MAD Wargaming

Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 13:59

i care nothing what they do to serpents, i grab them for mandatory fast(isch) transport for dragons, i rather hope wraithlords spiritseers and aspects(maybe the autarch too) gets a bit of love. Would love the buy xyz aspect for your autarch fun, and units of wraithlords as with Taloi. Serpentshield and the serpent is highly situational most time it done good was VS guardsmen and smaller nids rest threw most of their saves and nothing happened :/ (local meta is marines with marines oh and more marines with some tanky IG rare eldar and a friend and im the only DE players around)
Back to top Go down
ShadowcatX
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 16:12

I see a lot of people hoping for nerfs for little to no apparent reason. If someone is getting tabled turn 2, it is because of dice and bad play, not over costed figures and their mighty 12 inch guns. Ditto jetbikes, warlocks, aspect warriors, etc. The whole "Eldar are OP" whine has been bogus since I came back with 7th edition.

Now very likely wave serpents will be toned down, and wraith knights as well, but other than that I expect things to largely remain the same or even receive significant boosts so my advice would be, if non-serpent spam is giving you problems be prepared to step up your game.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 16:39

sorry to ask but whats the problem with WK? i bought my first one recently just painting it and puting togeather so 0 experiance with it, have fought against once but wasnt that OP(tho i played eldar&darkledar with lots of splinter and a few Wraithcannons). Statwise i see nothing OP in a knight T8 yeah sure like lords so hard to wound... lords die to like 4-5 lasscannon shots or missles knights have more wound sure but unless its 300 points it has no invul, from that gravguns lasscannons misslelaunchers and whatever makes joke of them. Only point i see in them is smashing up some tanks and being deiversions for enemy fire, please enlighten me Archons and Succubbi

Last edited by urden93 on Sat Apr 04 2015, 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowcatX
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 17:19

Its more about perception than reality. And I may be mistaken, it may not get nerfed.

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 20:58

Actually I agree that it's not OP. Could use maybe one less wound but only if it gets a natural invuln. The lord could probably use an invuln too.

As for the diversion, Well as a dark eldar player, that was always the best part for me.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sat Apr 04 2015, 23:33

I concur with those who think the WK is fine. For its cost, I think it's very reasonable. It's not really that great in CC against anything other than vehicles. A 10 man Tac squad or a unit of Gaunts in Synapse range can easily hold it up for half the game or more. Compared to the Riptide and Dread Knight, I actually think it's a little lagging behind in the MC arms race, as it's only 3+ (5++ with an expensive upgrade) with no FNP or stock (decent) invul save.
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Sun Apr 05 2015, 10:57

exactly and for 2x or 2.5x the price, the sword gives absoluetly nothing for him with his poor WS/BS/I(srsly a guardian statline on that part...). im not saying it needs several buffs just a few improvement so it wont be this weaker compared to the GK or Tau babycage, well at least i think this before i try it Razz
btw if they would change bladestorm than it would have been changed in C:Harlequins too like holofields
Back to top Go down
Hannibal.Lictor
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4   Thu Apr 09 2015, 03:27

Ok, read all the posts. I play all three Eldar armies, mostly Craftworld and Dark. All you all crying about the Lnigjt need to stop. It is so not OP, and if you have 3-4 venoms shouldn't be an issue; it's like killing 6 tactical marines....you can do it. Funny thing is, when I bought two at release, some of you laughed at me and said it was a crap unit; true story.

What needs to happen to Eldar is this:
Serpent shield 6 inch torrent with pinning and assault ramps. It's. 115 point transport people...before upgrades. And I'll pay for that ramp. The issue with the serpent isn't its fire power, rather the fact it has a 3+ cover save on top and f that
Bikes become a 4+
HFs become a 5++
Banshees get mini flip belts or acrobatic type thing
Reapers get relentless.... SNP Eldar....?
Lords in squadrons
Death mission overhaul
Flyers down 25-40 points

Then do the Craftworld tactics and Decurion type detachment with a good net of apoc formations moved into 40k format. (Happened with irks)

Don't get your hopes up high, there will not be the massive changes that the crybabies are looking for.
Back to top Go down

New eldar codex next? - Wed. April 15 pics p2, Fri. April 17 pre-orders p4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: