HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Great Harlequins Masque

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

The Great Harlequins Masque Empty
PostSubject: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 02:05

I finally made my mind up on a color scheme for my harli's and here is what I came up with.

The Great Harlequins Masque Hb1%203_zpsblqum4xn
The Great Harlequins Masque Hb2%202_zps3lyiqllg
The Great Harlequins Masque Hb3%202_zps3alb9mup

I hope you like it is much as I do.

BD

Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 03:43

Very green goblinesque. Nice freehand man keep up the good work. Who is that supposed to be?

Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 05:39

It was supposed to be the Great Harlequins likeness but I think maybe the greens made him more like Skarsnik. I thought about a grey scale for him but thought that would look like a gargoyle. However the green goes good with my color scheme so....thanks for the reply.

Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 06:32

Haha I didn't want to say it but that was exactly what I was thinking. It's totally cool though You could put anything on it freehand and people will oooh and awwww over it.

Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 08:06

I really like the scheme. The two greens complement each other nicely, while the dark purple is a nice subtle tonal difference. oh and that freehand is awesome Smile

SC jocolor

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 12:50

Thanks, hopefully more to follow soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harlequins Masque   The Great Harlequins Masque I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Harlequins Masque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: