HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Kabal of the Dark Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MRGIGNOID
Slave

PostSubject: Kabal of the Dark Mother   Sun Mar 15 2015, 23:51

Hey everyone, only just joined this forum and only just started Dark Eldar and it has been suggested to me that it would be nice to share my Fluff ideas for my Kabal. So here goes Smile

well have to admit I have trouble putting my ideas into words. But general Jist is that they're going to be a rebel Kabal that holds the chaos god Slaneesh in high regard and respect as a symbol of their races power of depravity and deviance. They not only raid all the same reasons as the other kabals but also to reak as much havoc and sick twisted acts upon a planet/city in reverence to "She who firsts" Believing that she is the true mother of the dark Eldar, who changed their path to what they are now and pushes them more and more to further depths of insane acts of hedonism then the original sex cults ever did.

So if anyones got any helpful tips on how to wok upon this or set it out by all means comment.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Dark Mother   Mon Mar 16 2015, 11:35

Hey sounds really good. I like the idea of a dark eldar kabal worshipping the very thing that will end up consuming their souls. The new witch held kits by gw are very sensual, so you could add/convert a few of these to fit into your kabal. Will look really cool I think

SC jocolor

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Dark Mother   Mon Mar 16 2015, 12:37

Hmm, the sound of a Kabal who holds anything in higher regard than themselves sounds a bit off to me, but hey it's your army, do with it what you will.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
MRGIGNOID
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Dark Mother   Mon Mar 16 2015, 13:57

Thanks for helpful tip about the Fantassy kits, have been thinking about that a while to make some wyches more kinky Wink and yeah I get what you mean "Burning eye". But how I thinking it is that they don't act in the sense that they are putting "She who thirsts" above them selves, but more a begrudging respect, as it was their races decedent ways, which were so extreme that they created a "God". Basically imagine themselves almost how the dark elf's in fantasy treat and worship Khaine.

So basically they may not worship, but hold in high reverence "She who thirsts" as the creator and destroyer of the Dark Eldar, The Alpha & Omega. And will take the time to pay homage to her whilst also satisfying the desires and need to re-stock on slaves and those who do not perform to the grandeur that should be expected of the Kabals standards...well their's always a good old sacrifice ain't their Wink
Back to top Go down
shadoweyed
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Dark Mother   Thu Mar 19 2015, 22:39

I actually had the same idea, and I'm making sure that I'll have a Matriarchy, the ladies able to gain favor easier. I'm also going with other companies for some of the model range, like the Wracks will be the Preying Mantis Warriors from raging heroes, as I want them to be "touched"/infused with daemonic physique.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Dark Mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: