HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Archon in a Raider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungArchon
Hellion

PostSubject: Archon in a Raider   Tue Mar 10 2015, 01:57

I recently attained my new Dark Eldar codex, and while taking a better look at what the army has to offer I noticed that it doesn't say that the Archon may take a Raider, I originally assumed that this was incentive to bring in a Court of the Archon (Slyth, Ur-Ghul, Lhamean and a Medusae; Snugly with their Archon in a venom) However, I then noticed that the court of the Archon is allowed to take a Raider. What does this mean? Are the Court only allowed to take a Raider unacmpanied? And why can't the Archon use a raider? And from a tactical perspective, would you wan't to put a Archon in a raider anyway?

Looking forward to feedback
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Archon in a Raider   Tue Mar 10 2015, 02:35

If you look, it seems that only the archon may take a dedicated transport. Also, the archon is always in a unit for me, so the extra venom would be just an extra 12 poison shots. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Archon in a Raider   Tue Mar 10 2015, 02:39

I may be misunderstanding your confusion, but the Archon can ride in any Raider he or she likes, provided it is not at capacity.

If the Court takes a Raider, and you attach the Archon to the Court, the Archon gets to ride in that Raider with them. Likewise with any other unit that can take a Raider as a dedicated transport.

Alternatively, if you would like for your Archon to ride around in a Raider by his or herself (presumably to allow room for the jacuzzi and minibar) you can take a Raider as a Fast Attack choice and stick the Archon in it.

Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Archon in a Raider   Tue Mar 10 2015, 03:34

@Calyptra wrote:
I may be misunderstanding your confusion, but the Archon can ride in any Raider he or she likes, provided it is not at capacity.

If the Court takes a Raider, and you attach the Archon to the Court, the Archon gets to ride in that Raider with them. Likewise with any other unit that can take a Raider as a dedicated transport.

Alternatively, if you would like for your Archon to ride around in a Raider by his or herself (presumably to allow room for the jacuzzi and minibar) you can take a Raider as a Fast Attack choice and stick the Archon in it.
I think the confusion is that it's not a dedicated transport option
Back to top Go down
YoungArchon
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Archon in a Raider   Tue Mar 10 2015, 17:56

@Calyptra wrote:
if you would like for your Archon to ride around in a Raider by his or herself (presumably to allow room for the jacuzzi and minibar)

Well someone just had the best conversion idea ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archon in a Raider   

Back to top Go down

Archon in a Raider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-