HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych

PostSubject: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 pm

In the Harley codex it says the masque of the veils path was responsible for the Lady's bond with the laughing god! I think we all new that, but it's cool to have it confirmed!
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 am

Yeah, it's nice (glad it wasn't something Tzeentch-related).

But shouldn't this thread be in the Background section?
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:49 pm

We are going to have to redecorate our city a bit brighter then...
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 pm

So does that mean Lady Malys gets almost as much screen time in the Harly dex as she did in our own? I hope she makes it into a campaign book or something...
Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Creeping Darkness wrote:
So does that mean Lady Malys gets almost as much screen time in the Harly dex as she did in our own? I hope she makes it into a campaign book or something...

No, sadly. It is just mentioned that it was a group of Harleys responsible, oddly it was the same group behind the rise of Vect.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 am

Creeping Darkness wrote:
I hope she makes it into a campaign book or something...

Maybe after the Daemon codex got updated. But since there are only Daemons, Dark Eldar and Harlequins involved, I wouldn't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 pm

They could tie it in with Ahriman's quest for the Black Library and throw a bunch of Tzeentch stuff in... DE, Harlys, Daemons and Chaos Marines?

But I won't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com

Cegorach, in the webway, with a Crystal sword
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: