HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Haemunculus Covens Formations... I don't understand :S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phyrex
Slave

PostSubject: Haemunculus Covens Formations... I don't understand :S   Mon Feb 09 2015, 16:55

Hello everyone.
First of all, I apologize if this question has already been resolved in the forum.
I wanted someone to explain to me how the formations supplement Haemonculus Covens work.
When using a formation, will my detachment is only that formation? I can not include any other unit and / or detachment of Dark Eldar?

Thanks.

"From the darkness of the Webway, countless beings and organizations overlook the realities plaguing the concepts and laws of normal and common knowledge and belief of the lower races. Since those corners of unreality is where the lost child has emerged distant aeons ago: Nyarlath Ircht the Lord of the Shadows Dim has returned bringing the missing Kabbalah of Crawling Chaos. That worship of darkness that makes remote times embarked on a journey through the Webway looking for the absolute pleasure.
Those thirsty warriors deranged sadism and madness back to Commorragh between blackest leftovers, impossible to penetrate the light fades caged suns. They are the children of darkness, and returned to plunge all reality in his demented nightmare."
Back to top Go down
fredpower
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Haemunculus Covens Formations... I don't understand :S   Mon Feb 09 2015, 17:37

you use a formation as an extra (you have to make what the formation say example scalpel squadron you have to take 2 units of wracks with 2 venons nothing more nothing less(you can buy upgrades for them but not more models that))
yes you can use an detachmente of dark eldar or any other you want, formation are here to give it a bust to your normal cad but if you want you can make a whole list with just several formations.
hope you like and anything just ask
Back to top Go down
phyrex
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Haemunculus Covens Formations... I don't understand :S   Tue Feb 10 2015, 02:17

Thanks for the awnser... Very Happy

"From the darkness of the Webway, countless beings and organizations overlook the realities plaguing the concepts and laws of normal and common knowledge and belief of the lower races. Since those corners of unreality is where the lost child has emerged distant aeons ago: Nyarlath Ircht the Lord of the Shadows Dim has returned bringing the missing Kabbalah of Crawling Chaos. That worship of darkness that makes remote times embarked on a journey through the Webway looking for the absolute pleasure.
Those thirsty warriors deranged sadism and madness back to Commorragh between blackest leftovers, impossible to penetrate the light fades caged suns. They are the children of darkness, and returned to plunge all reality in his demented nightmare."
Back to top Go down

Haemunculus Covens Formations... I don't understand :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: