HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Comedy//Tragedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blank05
Hellion

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2015, 16:57

So, I recently came iinto posession of a Necron C'tan Deciever. The problem being that the model didn't come with a head. But hey, free is free, right? Anyway, I was thinking that in the spirit of the upcoming Harlequin release, I could probably make it into a "Harlequin Avatar" that is based around Cegorach, the Laughing God.

So, here's my question: Any ideas of where I can find Comedy/Tragedy masks that would be the correct scale as a head for the model?
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 23:55

I have never seen a deceiver in person, but I wonder if the masks on the harlequin jet bikes would fit
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 21:32

Comedy//Tragedy Img3f2fa35f7a139

You could try to sculpt it. Nothing cames to mind with how to replace Devievers head. Problem is - its really out of proportion for regular 32mm stuff.

Blank05
Hellion

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 21:45

@Trystis wrote:
I have never seen a deceiver in person, but I wonder if the masks on the harlequin jet bikes would fit

That's a great idea! I might be able to scupt a head and put those mask on it. Thanks!

@Azdrubael wrote:
Comedy//Tragedy Img3f2fa35f7a139

You could try to sculpt it. Nothing cames to mind with how to replace Devievers head. Problem is - its really out of proportion for regular 32mm stuff.

Well since my model doesn't have a head at all, I figured I'd be sculpting at least some of it, though I had considered maybe using a different model's head, maybe a Talos or Crypt Horror's head as the base at least.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 21:50

Advice about Jetbikes mask is sound i think - to take some roughly similair in size head and place mask at it.

Sponsored content

Comedy//Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy//Tragedy   Comedy//Tragedy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedy//Tragedy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: