HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Sun Feb 01 2015, 22:23

I just noticed that the warriors+raider combi box is gone from the GW site, as well as the web bundles (I can already hear everyones tears for no longer having amazing one click collections)

Funny thing is, wych+raider box is still there, and most other armies still have the right to bask in the glory of "web bundles"

Anyone knows what's up?

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Sun Feb 01 2015, 23:56

Not that it really matters. GW's bundles nowadays cost exactly the same as if you just bought the stuff seperately.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Mon Feb 02 2015, 00:11

The Warrior/Wych bunlde with Raider is actually a saving though compared to buying them separately from GW

And when the pistol goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery..Surgery~

@Cavash wrote:
I wouldn't send anybody to kill you, I'm not that sort of DEldar... if I wanted you dead I'd do it myself! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Klaivex

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Mon Feb 02 2015, 08:58

@KnightSeerValkia wrote:
The Warrior/Wych bunlde with Raider is actually a saving though compared to buying them separately from GW

Except that if you were buying it separately you'd save more money by leaving the wyches on the shelf. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Mon Feb 02 2015, 18:17

@KnightSeerValkia wrote:

Maybe that's why GW didn't pack more of them.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Mon Feb 02 2015, 18:27

@The Shredder wrote:
@KnightSeerValkia wrote:

Except that if you were buying it separately you'd save more money by leaving the wyches on the shelf. Laughing

You sir, made my day, thank you.

On topic: The other wych box (with a succubus and reavers) is still a profit even if you aren't going to use the wyches!

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Tue Feb 03 2015, 18:00

@Rokuro wrote:
Not that it really matters. GW's bundles nowadays cost exactly the same as if you just bought the stuff seperately.

Some do, some don't, you have to look at them individually. Apparently they think it's cute. For example, the Tomb Awakened (necron) box was a pretty big savings.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??   Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:42

Boxed bundles always provide some savings, Web Only bundles do not and are simply a fast way of adding all the contents to your cart in a single click.
Back to top Go down

Web bundles and warriors+raider box gone from GW site??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: