HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Wed Oct 03 2012, 12:11

Here I am again! I managed to finally get Tengu painted; here he is:

Not the best of pics, but they will have to work for now...
I also have glued together seven kabalites, whereof one hold - as Siticus suggested - a shredder. Not sure yet what the three last ones will hold, but I guess it will be a splinter cannon.
So, what do you think?

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Fri Oct 05 2012, 09:33

Again something new: the last Incubus is finished!

So here, I have the whole Incubi squad:

And next thing to come should either be the haemy or one of the reavers.

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Sun Apr 14 2013, 17:01

Hi; I just thought I should mention that I recently entered a painting comp with my Incubi squad (the comp part which was for units), and came on 3rd place with it! Surprised And I can't exactly say the winners didn't deserve winning, because they were very good.

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Tangentical
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:09

These are all pretty rocking, totally different to my style so I think I like them for the totally different way you've played with light and highlighting.

Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Mon May 20 2013, 08:51

Such things are always nice to hear Smile

I here have a relatively large update; first I have put together some more wyches (perhaps not that interesting):

However, I have also painted Rascar Capac, my converted Haemonculus:

And what's more, I have painted my first Mandrake, a Frost Priest (remember the Mandrake Clans of Commoragh - the Game?)

Now about to paint another Mandrake, I think, and then I also have a couple of Scourges...

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Thu May 23 2013, 09:18

Looks like the Scourges was painted before, apparently. Should have the Mandrake fixed pretty soon.

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Tue Jul 30 2013, 11:37

Finally something new, as I have painted a couple of Mandrakes who can accompany my Frost Priest for that Mandrake Clan Warband I am slowly building (not exactly planning to use them in my regular army).

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Herbert West
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Tue Jul 30 2013, 12:15

Really nice ! the cold colors are really well used.

Sadly, the base seems a bit empty...But i don't know if you've finished it or not.

Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Tue Jul 30 2013, 12:45

Well, they are actually finished, it is just that the colour of that sand is somewhat hard to see on those pictures. I have been thinking a little of buying yellow grass for my DE, but not sure if I can manage that...

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Herbert West
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Tue Jul 30 2013, 14:08

maybe some bicarbonate to make some snow ?

Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Tue Oct 15 2013, 20:20

...Snow? That's true, I do after all have some snow...

Yeah, I'm sorry for not having posted in this log for long, it is just that I have like eight other armies to work on as well... In any case, I'd just like to show you this new version of Taro Nagae I've been working on recently (got inspired by steev's Archon he made a while ago):

Now the question is just - should I put on a cloak, a PGL, or both?

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Wed Oct 16 2013, 09:12

I really like the robe and armor. Was the body taken from Dark Elves bitz ?
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Wed Oct 16 2013, 09:28

No, actually the body was taken from a chaos sorcerer, though some parts (his sword and his horns) was taken from the Dark Elf Lord on dragon.

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Sat Dec 21 2013, 14:26

I have finally finished the painting of my new version of Taro Nagae, and so I decided to show him to you. Think he looks a bit more distinctive that the old one, who after all only was a regular archon.

Thanks for the idea, steev.

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Sun Dec 22 2013, 11:51

Beautiful paint job on this SP. The green works really well with the red cloth and I love the way you highlight the armour. It really makes it stand out. Great stuff

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Sun Dec 22 2013, 15:06

Well-done! Blade looks great without being washed out by the other green on the model.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Guadior
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   Sat Apr 19 2014, 03:17

Wow, I really need to go model something now.
Bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!   

Back to top Go down

Kabalite Project - Green blazes galore!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: