Share | 

Trueborn - completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Wed Dec 19 2012, 21:01

Aha, I did wonder! Very Happy That makes me happy. So does knowing my speculations were well received. Being right is fun too obviously Wink

EDIT: I wanted to note in passing that Kyssindree is wearing her hair bound, like Obessa said she should ... and that we now know why the name of the Kabal is the Shattered Soul. I loved that detail. It's exactly the sort of thing an Archon would do.

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Wed Dec 19 2012, 23:15

Brilliant. So many little clones, so much fun. Very clever ending, although I'm disappointed it's over. Well done.

Dark Eldar? Grimdark? What a silly idea. The Adventures of I-XV7-DM
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t3020p20-the-adventures-of-i-xv7-dm

Back after hiatus. For Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
sammun
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Thu Dec 20 2012, 22:26

What can I say?

WOW?! No, thats not enough.
WTF?! no, still seems a little too short of the mark.

... Yep, thats good. The stunned silence thing works great.

This was a brilliant read, I must have read through this at least 5 times. You're a brilliant writer mate, can't wait until you have something new for us.

Though I have to say, I only added Beast Masters to my army cause of you! I LOVE YOU WREN!
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Fri Dec 21 2012, 00:58

... all right, I'll admit to some Wren love too Very Happy

~ Aim to please, shoot to kill. ~
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Fri Dec 21 2012, 04:11

@Lady Malys wrote:
I wanted to note in passing that Kyssindree is wearing her hair bound, like Obessa said she should ... and that we now know why the name of the Kabal is the Shattered Soul. I loved that detail. It's exactly the sort of thing an Archon would do.
Well, the hair thing did come back to bite Kyssindree a bit during their duel Wink
And, yeah, what good Archon wouldn't want to make a snide superior remark about his skills/weakness/plans and keep it in the open just to show off?

@Painbiro wrote:
Brilliant. So many little clones, so much fun. Very clever ending, although I'm disappointed it's over. Well done.
Thank you, sir. I'm sure some of the other very nice writers here will still keep people entertained though, albeit perhaps with zombie invasions or something Wink

@sammun wrote:
Though I have to say, I only added Beast Masters to my army cause of you! I LOVE YOU WREN!
I will happily admit that I would like to have an official Wren model - now I just need to learn how to sculpt well enough to manage a cloak of feathers and also to do the spiky hair...ah well.

Beastmasters are deucedly fun to write for, I'll add. I kind of wish I'd figured out how to have them around more without disrupting the story flow. No such luck.

The Title Troupe! - Nom fellow posters for custom titles.
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Trueborn - completed   Fri Dec 21 2012, 08:07

I too am tempted to try making a Wren model when I put together a beastmaster unit. And maybe a female incubus, too.

(11/5/2013: A few things have been added to the Kabal's fluff, most notably shifting their base of operations into the Webway, sort of, and adding an alliance with the Alpha Legion, or at least a few heads of the hydra.)
Back to top Go down

Trueborn - completed
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Stories & Art; The Black Library
-
Jump to: