HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Tue Dec 09 2014, 06:42

Move Through Cover gives the unit an extra dice when moving and no penalty when charging through difficult terrain. Then the rules goes on to state that the model auto pass dangerous terrain tests. So does this mean the unit also passes dangerous or just the models with this rule. Played Dark Artisan and they arrived via deepstrike (Webway on the Haemie) in terrain. Should the Haemie have tested?

Incognito assault marine

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Tue Dec 09 2014, 07:15

In the 6th MTC was "at least one model with this special rule" but I can't remember 7th ed.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Tue Dec 09 2014, 08:08

@Vasara wrote:
In the 6th MTC was "at least one model with this special rule" but I can't remember 7th ed.

Still the same.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Dra'al Nacht
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Tue Dec 09 2014, 11:16

Actually, the auto passing of Dangerous Terrain tests clearly specifies 'a model with. . ' so in the OP's example- yes, the Haemie would have to test.
Back to top Go down
fala
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Tue Dec 09 2014, 14:33

@Dra'al Nacht wrote:
Actually, the auto passing of Dangerous Terrain tests clearly specifies 'a model with. . '
I was to write the opposite, but you are right. Only the additional distance rolls are shared within the unit, avoiding of the dangerous test is not.
Back to top Go down
http://fala13.wordpress.com
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   Wed Dec 10 2014, 06:07

Thanks for clarifying guys!!

PostSubject: Re: Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit   

Back to top Go down

Move Through Cover USR and its effect on models in same unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: