HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer

PostSubject: Re: A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics   Thu Apr 20 2017, 22:19

@ligolski wrote:
Gman Bobby Boogie Man Papa G Smurf Man isn't overpowered and I think he is appropriately costed. Considering he moves a meager 6" during his movement, he is slow. HOWEVER, I have made many 10+ inch charges thanks to some luck and the +1 charge range when he is your warlord (why wouldn't he be!?!?) .

Well Bobby G looks like a BEAST on paper. If he comes to grips with you...ho man. And killing him is about as fun as killing Cawl.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer

PostSubject: Re: A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics   Thu Apr 20 2017, 22:20

@BetrayTheWorld wrote:
I miss the Duck. Anyone know if he is OK and everything?

I talked to him recently. He seems fine. He's just enjoying his life and avoiding what annoys him (bad gamers mostly, lol).

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics   Fri Apr 21 2017, 03:45

Good deal.

Because people get offended when you tell them your credentials in the middle of a debate, I'm listing them here:
I'm a genius with around 150 IQ.(Not an internet test. Rolling Eyes )
Roughly 90% wins in 40k
Top 20% of every major GT entered, including the LVO and Adepticon
I can look at 2 units w/ their special rules and tell you which one is better in X circumstance without doing math.
I hope these things help you to understand me as a person, so that I don't come across as arrogant when I talk to you. I'm not normal. The difference between my IQ and the average person is greater than the difference between the average person and someone who is mentally retarded. Imagine everyone around you being very slow to understand, if at all, of all of the things you instantly understand. It makes interaction difficult. People take offense easily. I mean no offense. Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics   

Back to top Go down

A TDC Blog: strategies , unit analysis, batreps, observations, tactics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

MERCENARIES & ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: