HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Wed Dec 31 2014, 00:02

This little fella is now finished, that's my December vow completed, woohoo!

I've also got quite a bit of progress done on some of my other stuff, check out my blog (link in the sig) for the most regular updates

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Wed Dec 31 2014, 08:50

@Cavalier wrote:
Damn ESE that beast is looking phenomenal. I love the base too.... DAMN these Imperial Knights are awesome. A buddy of mine picked up the one you've gotta few weeks ago and I'm dreading facing it. What army is this bad boy intended for... your World Eaters?

I based it to use with my World Eaters and Imperial Guard armies. I play my World Eaters in 40k games as Blood Angels. Got a game in with them yesterday:
Pre-game shot:

It was a freaking BEAST in the game.

I'll post pics of the Tactical Support squad that should get finished in the morning. Someof the other stuff on the list.......Bit off more than I could chew this month! Embarassed

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Wed Dec 31 2014, 18:52

A little less shame, but I'm coming up WAY short after a pretty belligerent vow. Let's see if a New Years Eve painting binge can fix some of that?

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Wed Dec 31 2014, 20:55

Cranking through, Apothecary is done aside from the gore splatter. Can't apply the gore until I can varnish it. We're actually having a sub 60F degree day and can't risk applying varnish right now, so this guy is done for now:

I'm going to try and crank this guy out while the painting Nails are biting:

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Thu Jan 01 2015, 00:25

One Devilfish completed. Second one just needs transfers applying. Pics to follow.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Thu Jan 01 2015, 05:33

This is it for 2014. Failed on the Sicaran Venator, Rhino, Commissar, and Knight Errant(60% done). Not a bad haul, and I'll definitely be cranking out some major stuff in 2015.

Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Thu Jan 01 2015, 15:17

After a christmas bonus sent me on a little buying and assembling spree (10 Wracks, 2 Hammys, 1 Cronos and 10 Scourges, pictures to follow), i totally failed on my monthly vow.

A little timid to Greenstuff my Venom Conversion, as i don't wanna ruin it, so it is not finished.

And on my Kabalites i just started doing the armour yet, and with base colour + 6 layers + 2 washes that might take a while longer xD)

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Sat Jan 03 2015, 23:50

Somewhat belated pics of the Devilfish

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   Tue Jan 06 2015, 20:23

By way of excuse, what i did instead:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!   

Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow, December 2014 - Ho, ho, ho!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: