Share | 

Frankitsu!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slaanesh
Hellion

PostSubject: Frankitsu!   Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:28

''Frankitsu!''
Hello, My name is Frank and I'd like to kick start my log with one of my personal favourite models. As the title suggests I take inspiration from John Blanche's old White Dwarf column ''Blanchitsu!''

Some of you may have seen these models, while others are very new. I am very proud of this model in particular: ''The Flayed Haemonculus''

''This twisted and violent psychotic sensation seeker has removed the skin from his own living body so that his senses are left pink, juicy and raw to all forms and hights of pleasure..''

And here's some Chaos space marines, for kicks.

''These vile and warped defenders of anarchy and chaos enslave all who touches their blade and bullets. Each swordblow and each bolt shot that destroys a living creature will have their soul binded to his armor, screaming in everlasting demonic torture for all of eternity''

Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre

PostSubject: Re: Frankitsu!   Wed Nov 19 2014, 21:15

Welcome Frank. Thsoe are some fine looking minis you have there Smile i am a big fan of blanchitsu too so am excited to see what else you offer as this log progresses Smile

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Slaanesh
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Frankitsu!   Wed Nov 19 2014, 21:35

I have some time, so here a few more models.

@spellcheck- Thank you, I try my best to make my minis look Blanchesque, but I also try not to copy him entirely. I like to use lots of red, black or purple..

anyway, some more warped Space Elves (lots of images)

''Stop fool! You must not move... you must not speak in his presence without consent, lest it is YOUR face that he shall skin. Under his ownership you will learn one thing: the Lord must wear a new face each and every day... I cannot count how many times he has mocked those just like us. He speaks a language that I cannot understand, yet when I see his eyes looking through a former brother's gaping sockets... You cannot deny him!''

-Ruford Cladist, former slave of the dreaded Lord Draculaeus.

And of course any self respecting Evil lord must have Evil Henchmen.

''This sickly band of maurauders and mercenaries only recruit from the worst of their dying kin. Sadists, murderers and schitzophrenics are all welcome with open arms. They attack without rhyme or reason, whenever they see fit. Their armor smells of fresh blood as metal needles dig into their skin, they laugh in masochistic ecstasy while watching their prey bleed and plead and cry....''

And a lowly slave to darkness...
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Frankitsu!   Fri Nov 21 2014, 16:13

These warriors look pretty good, but the skin looks a bit odd. I would also add some color on the guns, to make them less boring.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankitsu!   

Back to top Go down

Frankitsu!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-