HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

So after three games against Necrons, Space Wolves & CSM, the Codex?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: So after three games against Necrons, Space Wolves & CSM, the Codex?   Sat Nov 01 2014, 00:42

Does it work?

YES.

- New PfP is MUCH better
- Talos is AWESOME with Ichor & tl Heatlance
- Reavers...goddam! RENDING S4 and S6 with Caltrops, Skilled Rider, Hit & Run, 3+ Jink while charging...mmmm Reavers (Homer J. Simpson, if he played 40K)
- Webway Portal...after the no assault from reserves, this is the shiznit. I´ve used it in all three games (2 wins & 1 loss) with at least one HQ. Best result, Haemie with Warriors in a Raider with Racks & Night Shields = i see dead people = + winning the game two turns later
- Night Shields...yep, i´ll take the 3+ Jink!
- Razorwings with 3+ Jink, i dodged like 5/6 against CSM, got Shaken --> went to Reserves --> came back to wreck Havoc! Thank the godz i got two of those!

HMM.

- I know, we all loved the Baron and the Hellions are no longer Troops (with Baron)...
- Wracks no longer Troops With Haemie
- Haywire on Wyches..
- Why the F, did the Bomber had to go AV10?

VERDICT.

I am stoked! As we all cried first, the matches bring it to life...i yet to have faced my nemesis...the Blood Angels...that´s gonna be the match/matches, that´ll prove me either way

DISCLAIMER.

I will NOT be using Eldar allies for a while...gotta either win, or bang my head to the concrete TO WIN...

NO PAIN, NO LIFE? Smile

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Dra'al Nacht
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: So after three games against Necrons, Space Wolves & CSM, the Codex?   Sat Nov 01 2014, 02:19

So, what is your rules query?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: So after three games against Necrons, Space Wolves & CSM, the Codex?   Sat Nov 01 2014, 07:05

Moved to Discussion forum - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down

So after three games against Necrons, Space Wolves & CSM, the Codex?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: