HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Wed Mar 11 2015, 23:07

Well it has been quit some time since I posted an updated. The war on grey plastic has me fully wrapped up but at least I can show off some progress!
So first of all some incubi to go with my archon:

I'm pretty happy with the result as it was my first squad of new incubi that I actually painted, even though I have them since they came out.

Next up my first bunch of Kabalite Warriors for my Lords of the Iron Thorn. I used the painting guide from Raiders of Commorragh and I must say it really helped and improved my technique. Anyway, here they are:

And last but not least, my new succubus with glaive and the Parasite's Kiss. I'm really proud of her and how the armour turned out.

Well that is it so far. There may come a time when I'll be posting some fluff about my force but I'm a terrible slow writer.. I guess you'll even see some finished PreH EC before that ;-)

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Thu Mar 12 2015, 00:23

The freehand on the raider is a nice touch. I like the quirky ideas. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   Thu Mar 12 2015, 06:21

Excellent, the armour of Your Archon looks awesome!
And on everything else too!
Like the colours and execution.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update   

Back to top Go down

Crazy Workshop - now with a nice little update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-