HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Javorra
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Sun Dec 07 2014, 08:33

Done
Back to top Go down
fejjn
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Mon Dec 08 2014, 07:18

Sent mail to GW.
Back to top Go down
mahnshooth
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 13:01

Another one sent.
Back to top Go down
Eldur
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 17:59

Done. Sent.

Eldur project log for Dark Eldar and Eldar
Back to top Go down
honethedroll
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:23

This is a thing that falls under the category of things which I have done.
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 19:39

I wonder if its only like 5 people who read these emails, there probably annoyed as hell by them, lol serves them right for doing such a bad job on the codex.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 20:09

@barenone wrote:
I wonder if its only like 5 people who read these emails, there probably annoyed as hell by them, lol serves them right for doing such a bad job on the codex.

Well, those 5 people may not be the same who made the codex Razz

Anyway, they sent back (to me at least) an automatic email which tells that they can't respond to each and every one (personally) but they assured that they would read them all.

So yeah...

I also don't want to share bad things about that email they sent... but it had a typo... ("Youve")
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Wed Dec 10 2014, 20:26

Lol true, I got the auto one as well. As for the spelling, well maybe they are outsourced to somewhere that English is not the main language.
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Thu Dec 11 2014, 00:21

sent!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:43

sent tho a bit late but sent Razz
Back to top Go down
Vollok Karnth
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   Mon Jul 13 2015, 04:46

About the Dark Artisan formation question, I believe it's 1 model due to the Corpsethief Claw formation stating one unit of Talos. It doesn't make sense how they could get that right but mess up on every other formation with them in it if it isn't supposed to be 1 model.
Just thought I'd bring that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement   

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar FAQ Questions - 7th edition Codex and Haemonculus Covens supplement
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: