HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quechal
Slave

PostSubject: Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.   Wed Oct 22 2014, 16:56

hello. I figured I would make a project log to help hold myself accountable to the one unit a week painting goal I have given myself.

my paint scheme is a primary blue with a secondary orange at the moment. I am attempting to airbrush the primary color using zenithal style. base - stegadon scale green, highlight 1- sotek, highlight 2- temple guard blue, with a skink blue drybrush.

so far I have one group of 10 warriors finished, and a second group of 10 warriors with basecoats done. I will post pictures of the first unit after I am able to get a decent picture out of my phone and figure out a decent hosting site.

I would like to thank Paul Graham from itslikewatchingpaintdry.blogspot.com. his old dark ledar post got me motivated to get painting these and to stop being afraid to use my airbrush for more than spraying a base coat.

Last edited by quechal on Wed Oct 29 2014, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.   Wed Oct 22 2014, 18:46

Best. Kabal name. Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
quechal
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.   Wed Oct 22 2014, 19:59

I 'wracked' my brain for hours to come up with the name.

here are a couple pictures I have taken. the quality is low. I am still learning to take photos of miniatures.

Back to top Go down
quechal
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.   Wed Oct 22 2014, 22:08

home from work and took a better picture

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.   

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Cool Sounding Name (now known as 'The Forth') yes, spelled that way.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: