HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix

PostSubject: The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.    Fri Oct 17 2014, 17:13

So I just thought I'd share this little gem.

Have a game scheduled at 12, but I'm tired. Imperial player texts if we can push it back an hour. I'm like "sure I'm sleepy" and he's like "yeah nap sounds great. "

I responded with "this is the most cordial raid ever lol" and he goes "and the space marines respond to the xenos threat, like we're both British, "Right then tea first then we'll have a jolly good row" lol
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.    Fri Oct 17 2014, 22:09

I feel like my tea-swilling Dark Britdar should swoop in and take you both for everything while you nap, you bloody lazy 'Murcans!

That said, most battles I fight feature a tea break around turn 3. Highly recommended.

Grub
Wych

PostSubject: Re: The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.    Fri Oct 17 2014, 22:38

Its always important to maintain some dignity and display the correct etiquette when preparing for battle. Officers dine first what what.

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.    Sat Oct 18 2014, 05:04

I did wipe his iron hands by turn 4 ish and my second opponent with his 5 salamander dreads in pods so I guess the manners paid off lol

The most cordial dark eldar raid in history.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: Dark Eldar Discussion
-
Jump to: